• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coronado by LFD Lancero

MoeCizlak

Built for comfort
Just came across these HERE and was wondering if anyone had tried these yet? I really enjoy the rest of the Coronado line and am very curious about these. If this is to the Coronado line as the DL Lancero is to the rest of the DL line it should be fantastic. Looks like I'll have to try a sampler.

I bought one a couple weeks ago but I think I smoked it too soon. It was extremely wet and I had to relight it every two puffs. I'll definately have to try it again.

I have a box of the Corona Especials and I think they are a very nice cigar. A bit more mild than the typical LFD stuff like Factory Press and Chisels and whatnot. While making a purchase, Israel (uptown_isy) suggested I try one. I'm thankful he made the suggestion.

I've smoke a few. Real tasty but young. Get some and let them rest for a few months.

Gonna be on the look out for these, its seems everything LFD puts out is a good cigar!! Put em' up there with Padron in my book.

I thought I had read that they were exclusive to SeriousCigar, but I found them at Leaf and Ale as well. Pretty good price for their sampler. Now, to go through the couch cushions....

Awesome smoke. Ron had them custom made for him since he came up with the idea for Litto. Apparently, he's only getting exclusive rights to sell them at serious for a few months, then they will be released nation wide. According to our LFD Rep, that is.

However, Im a big fan of Ron's shop, and it used to be one of my B&Ms. I was gifted one of the coronado lanceros by our rep and they are absolutley phenomenal. A must try.

Smoked one while i was in TX, it sucked. It was rolled terribly and burned bad. Taste was bad as well, I hope I just got a bad one.....

Don't know about the exclusive rights or anything but I purchased one of these at Two Brothers in Plano the other day. They were having an LFD event at the time so maybe the rep brought a box just for the event? Dunno but I plan to smoke it soon.

Only had one, but I absolutely loved it. Like the regular rotation in the Coranado line, but this is my new favorite if the rest are like this.

Smoked one while i was in TX, it sucked. It was rolled terribly and burned bad. Taste was bad as well, I hope I just got a bad one.....

Dang Ben, I sure hope that was a fluke. I haven't run across too many poorly constructed cigars from Mr. Gomez, but I guess the law of averages is there for a reason.

I just smoked the one I had and I have mixed feelings about it. It was in my humi for about a week and a half. Started out uneventful. About 1/3 in it developed some excellent flavor that lasted till it got close to the band then it tasted like a purged cigar but I hadn't purged it. After that the flavor got worse until it was bitter.

The middle of the cigar had me really thinking it was going to be a great cigar but I'm not sure now. I'll give it another try in the future and may let it sit in my humi longer after buying it.

I've smoke a few. Real tasty but young. Get some and let them rest for a few months.
Or a few years. The Corona Gordas I bought two years ago are just about right.

Also not sure about exclusive rights as I picked up a box a few weeks ago at my B&M. These need some time.