• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Corrupt Cops!

bchem

When you are young, everyone always teaches you to respect police officers. You can go to them when you need help for whatever reason. They are supposed to be role models for all of us. I actually bought into this load of bullsh*t and respected all the police officers I have dealt with. It is so damn sad to see the people who are supposed to "Protect" us and "serve" us completely ignore their duties and choose instead to bomb the F#@K out of an innocent citizens mailbox! I'm infuriated beyond belief!!!!

Seriously though, a huge "Thanks" goes out to George for a VERY humbling selection of smokes. Haven't had a single one, but can't wait to try them. Don't know if I have many other sticks worthy of sharing a humidor with these! Thanks again brother....don't really know what else I can say! :blush: :love: :D

Nicely done, George. Giving bchem a good whack with that tobacco-flavored night stick. :D

Wilkey

B&E

Bomb and Evacuate!

You really had my blood pumping for a second! :angry: Nice work George! ENjoy!

Brandon

Nicely done, George. Giving bchem a good whack with that tobacco-flavored night stick. :D

Wilkey

Some people think they can get away with BS on this board and not suffer repercussion, eh... :angry:

Oh, I'll be swinging that tobacco-flavored night stick again... :whistling:

Wilkey

Some people think they can get away with BS on this board and not suffer repercussion, eh... :angry:

Oh, I'll be swinging that tobacco-flavored night stick again... :whistling:

Police or not, keep your stick in your pants!

(Scratch that, I hope the sticks you sent were NOT in your pants!) :laugh: