• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COVID-19 vaccine, you getting it?

@Rod respect. Not knowing much if anything about nature medicine, is there a resource/s that you could point me towards to learn more? DM is cool if you want.

Last edited:
Respect @Rod, but honestly, I’ve caused myself far worse physical harm by eating processed foods in my lifetime than the ingredients in the vax can cause. It’s lipids (fats), acids, and mRNA molecule, which has been used to treat cancer and other virus effectively. I’m not saying it’s harmless and without risk, but pretty sure my poor diet choices have damaged me far worse. I honestly am of the belief that traditional and modern medicine, used in harmony, is the path to health. Now, if I could only muster the will power to make healthier choices.

peace,

C

Respect @Rod, but honestly, I’ve caused myself far worse physical harm by eating processed foods in my lifetime than the ingredients in the vax can cause. It’s lipids (fats), acids, and mRNA molecule, which has been used to treat cancer and other virus effectively. I’m not saying it’s harmless and without risk, but pretty sure my poor diet choices have damaged me far worse. I honestly am of the belief that traditional and modern medicine, used in harmony, is the path to health. Now, if I could only muster the will power to make healthier choices.

peace,

C
It's easy enough to truly "know" what you eat. Unless I took the contents of the vax to a lab and personally paid to have it analyzed, I wouldn't believe, for one second, what someone "told me" was in it.

This is all just big business now and I wouldn't risk my health, or my life, by putting something big business told me was good for me into my system.

Already reports out showing current vaccines are not affective against variants of virus. Along with some reports stating that vaccine will only be good for up to 6 months... So for the people that are getting it, just be prepared to make it part of your yearly routine and continue to get it... IMO, it's the new flu shot...

Already reports out showing current vaccines are not affective against variants of virus. Along with some reports stating that vaccine will only be good for up to 6 months... So for the people that are getting it, just be prepared to make it part of your yearly routine and continue to get it... IMO, it's the new flu shot...

My brother, who is a habitual Facebook Fact Reposter, shared a meme-post a few weeks ago pretty much saying the same thing -- about it ending up being an annual booster. The way it was presented was as a blatant, "HA HA, SUCKERS!!" towards those who got the vax, wear masks, practice social distancing, and pretty much take COVID seriously. I mean, if it ends up being an annual booster, then is what is, ya know? I don't see how that fact negates any positive prevention/contraction/communication properties that this vaccine may have.

(This was a rant about my brother, and not in any way directed at your comments, Aaron)

My brother, who is a habitual Facebook Fact Reposter, shared a meme-post a few weeks ago pretty much saying the same thing -- about it ending up being an annual booster. The way it was presented was as a blatant, "HA HA, SUCKERS!!" towards those who got the vax, wear masks, practice social distancing, and pretty much take COVID seriously. I mean, if it ends up being an annual booster, then is what is, ya know? I don't see how that fact negates any positive prevention/contraction/communication properties that this vaccine may have.

(This was a rant about my brother, and not in any way directed at your comments, Aaron)
No worries, I don't have FB, so I have no clue what crap gets spread around on that site... I will say that it does speak volumes that Moderna and Pfizer, both have already started trials on a 3rd vaccine that is to try and protect against a certain variant. Pretty much admitting that their first vaccines do not work against it...

I don't do Facebook aka Fakebook, don't do Twitter aka Shitter, don't do Instagram aka Instascam, nor any of that other so called 'social media' crap.
It's difficult enough to deal with the internet forum stuff that's been going on for the past two decades, and the trolls that roam within that cyber space. At least forums typically have some form of 'moderation.' And besides that point, these other social media platforms are utilized by tens of millions, even hundreds of millions, on a daily basis, and are ripe for instantaneously brain washing masses of brain dead humans.

As far as viral vaccines such as influenza, the trivalent & quadrivalent vacs from 2004 to 2019 have offered efficacy in the 10% to 60% range. Of course these are vacs base on immune response to inactivated virus. I still get a flu shot every flu season.

Although COVID vacs work on manipulation of a RNA strand, instead of injecting an inactivated virus, I have no doubt that COVID vacs will undergo a similar 'seasonal' change as the flu vac, just to keep up with virus mutation. That should have been expected from the get go because that just goes with the territory when dealing with some viral infections that just love to infect humans.

Shouldn't be any surprises to any of this.

Excited to get my second dose. I’ll remember this day in history like my grandparents remember the end of pandemics or the eradication of polio with vaccines.

Vaccines are good. They do not cause autism.

There is a lot of dangerous rhetoric out there and I think it’s important to remember that even seat belts had skeptics when they were released, despite saving millions of lives annually.

Also, please fact check your memes people;

Excited to get my second dose. I’ll remember this day in history like my grandparents remember the end of pandemics or the eradication of polio with vaccines.

There is a lot of dangerous rhetoric out there and I think it’s important to remember that even seat belts had skeptics when they were released, despite saving millions of lives annually.

Like many have said already it’s a personal choice... If you’re good with it, good for you... Doesn’t mean it’s good for everyone... Also since you brought up the Polio vaccine and research, you should look up the polio vaccine trials in Africa, they created the AIDS virus with bad vaccines... So there is that...

HIV is what develops into AIDS. Every animal has a type of “HIV” immune attacking virus. The H in HIV is for human. As for theories when it began, the one with the most weight is one that states that it is believed the Simeon Immunodefficiency Virus mutated in human stomachs from raw or blood monkey organ/body part consumption.

HIV is what develops into AIDS. Every animal has a type of “HIV” immune attacking virus. The H in HIV is for human. As for theories when it began, the one with the most weight is one that states that it is believed the Simeon Immunodefficiency Virus mutated in human stomachs from raw or blood monkey organ/body part consumption.
Yes you are correct about SIV... That was what I was referring to but most people understand the term AIDS, since ultimately that is the end result... There have been pretty convincing work done as to the origins of the contaminated monkey’s that were used and where the vaccines were used and where the pandemic started... Of course it is for everyone to develop their own opinions on what sources to believe. I do not believe it happened naturally as you do, that’s all... Agree to disagree

Last edited:
Like many have said already it’s a personal choice... If you’re good with it, good for you... Doesn’t mean it’s good for everyone... Also since you brought up the Polio vaccine and research, you should look up the polio vaccine trials in Africa, they created the AIDS virus with bad vaccines... So there is that...
There are facts and opinions. These are not facts. The polio vaccine/HIV connection has been debunked widely.
You are entitled to your opinion, but I will call them out if you are presenting them as fact.

There are facts and opinions. These are not facts. The polio vaccine/HIV connection has been debunked widely.
You are entitled to your opinion, but I will call them out if you are presenting them as fact.
If you are going to challenge others on the presentation of facts, you should not be posting such wild opinions as "Vaccines are good". Just sayin....

Being excited to get this vaccine is like being excited to build on the swamp land you bought in Florida, from a guy on the street, in a long overcoat, in the middle of summer, for $500 an acre. :cool:

I'm guessing you missed my next post...
Of course it is for everyone to develop their own opinions on what sources to believe.