• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

COVID-19 vaccine, you getting it?

So, here we go... just like I said in an earlier post... we have no idea what is going on with these vaccines, and humans are the test subjects... We will find out (imo) in about 6 to 12 months that (just like the flu) you will need Covid A, or Covid B vaccine (that year, depending on the virulent strain) Again, thanks to everyone that is taking the vaccine now and "taking one for science (or lack thereof)" we on the sidelines really appreciate it 😁

Hey, I'm here for you.

Since April 2020, I have taken the following supplements:

Vitamin D3 5000IUs 1x daily
Vitamin C 500 mg 1x daily
Zinc 50 mg 1x daily

For a while I was taking Quercetin & NAC also but have discontinued them.

Since November 2020 I have taken Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg 1x weekly.

My underlying regimen is:
Multivitamin 1x daily
Aspirin 81 mg 1x daily
Krill Omega-3 500 mg 1x daily
I also take Elderberry supplements and probiotics.

During this time I have not been sick whatsoever, and have had no symptoms other than occasional allergies.

I have backed off an emphatic “fuck no” am currently considering the Pfizer vaccine due to its simplicity and instability. I like that it breaks down rapidly unless kept at -80°F. I want something that will break down quickly in my body and go away when it has served its purpose. If the Pfizer vaccine is as advertised it might be just the thing. I am not considering any of the other vaccines, and am not near a decision on the Pfizer yet. If I take this vaccine it will be a one time event. I do not believe the Pfizer vaccine is a death cocktail, but I do think all of the vaccines are being used to establish precedents of control. I will not be cooperating with any system of vaccine passports.

This virus is real and it does harm people, but I don’t believe we’ve been told the truth about it, and it is definitely being used to advance an agenda.

Good luck to everyone.

Since April 2020, I have taken the following supplements:

Vitamin D3 5000IUs 1x daily
Vitamin C 500 mg 1x daily
Zinc 50 mg 1x daily

For a while I was taking Quercetin & NAC also but have discontinued them.

Since November 2020 I have taken Hydroxychloroquine 200 mg 1x weekly.

My underlying regimen is:
Multivitamin 1x daily
Aspirin 81 mg 1x daily
Krill Omega-3 500 mg 1x daily
I also take Elderberry supplements and probiotics.

During this time I have not been sick whatsoever, and have had no symptoms other than occasional allergies.

I have backed off an emphatic “fuck no” am currently considering the Pfizer vaccine due to its simplicity and instability. I like that it breaks down rapidly unless kept at -80°F. I want something that will break down quickly in my body and go away when it has served its purpose. If the Pfizer vaccine is as advertised it might be just the thing. I am not considering any of the other vaccines, and am not near a decision on the Pfizer yet. If I take this vaccine it will be a one time event. I do not believe the Pfizer vaccine is a death cocktail, but I do think all of the vaccines are being used to establish precedents of control. I will not be cooperating with any system of vaccine passports.

This virus is real and it does harm people, but I don’t believe we’ve been told the truth about it, and it is definitely being used to advance an agenda.

Good luck to everyone.

With the C, D3, Zinc cocktail you're like Neo in the Matrix dodging bullets. Adding in the HCQ is like wearing a bullet proof vest.

Getting the jab is like letting the person shooting at you shoot you at point blank in the one place you're not protected.

With the C, D3, Zinc cocktail you're like Neo in the Matrix dodging bullets. Adding in the HCQ is like wearing a bullet proof vest.

Getting the jab is like letting the person shooting at you shoot you at point blank in the one place you're not protected.

I’ve heard some analysis from MDs I trust recently that emphasized the simplicity and safety of the Pfizer vaccine. I just need to investigate the manufacturing process they are using to see if I trust it. The instability at room temperature is a good thing.

I’m currently in a 14 day work related COVID quarantine & could cut 10 days off down the road if I take the stab. If any of these vaccines is truly harmless for most people and as advertised I think it may be the Pfizer. 10 extra days with my family every 5 weeks is non trivial. Still, this is by no means an easy decision.

The last time I dined in at any restaurant was March 16, 2020; that was the last day before the governor shut down the state.
He also closed all gyms in the state that same day & gyms stayed closed for some time.

Since things have opened back up to some degree, since some time last year, I go to the gym & to the grocery store on a regular basis but not much else.

During the entire pandemic I have taken a daily vitamin, on the days I remember to take one, and nothing else. I have managed to avoid contracting COVID via wearing a face mask when I need to, some amount of luck, not going to places I don't need to visit, and I also haven't gone to the lengths of taking some regimen of whatever is in the medicine cabinet.

My Pfizer dose #2 is two weeks from today. :)

Individual COVID virus particles are reported to be in a range of 0.02 micron, to 0.5 micron in size.

The typical form of transmission however is generally agreed to be within air borne respiratory droplets, which have a typical size feature of 5 micron, to 10 micron.

N95 mask have a reported 95% efficacy of filtering out particle size of 0.3 micron, and larger so, a N95 could easily filter out the greatest majority of 5 micron, to 10 micron size respiratory droplets.

I agree; facts can some times be a bit pesky. 🤣

Ah yes....facts.

Ah yes....facts.

I see you posted a NCBI article; that's great.

There are plenty of NCBI articles that support the wearing of face coverings, among other protocols, to help reduce the spread of RVIs, COVID being one of those RVIs.

Of course, getting a vaccine looks to be much more effective at reducing the spread, hence the thread.

YO!!! As mentioned above, one of the main transmission methods is virus laden respiratory droplets. I'm sure you have watched this video before.

Uncle Rob sure looks like he has a lot of time on his hands; I bet he is really bored.
He is probably one of those guys that tells his kids, "OK kids, now go play in the traffic." 🤪

YO!!! As mentioned above, one of the main transmission methods is virus laden respiratory droplets. I'm sure you have watched this video before.

Now that, is believable shit! Guy is a genius!

I'll bet he didn't get paid a nickel, by anyone, to produce those facts!