• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cowboys

cody5thou

Supporter
Wow, I know what some of you guys are going to say, but I don't care!!! Romo had a bad game, but the boys pulled together and came up with another win. 5-0 baby bring it on New England!!!!!

Wow, I know what some of you guys are going to say, but I don't care!!! Romo had a bad game, but the boys pulled together and came up with another win. 5-0 baby bring it on New England!!!!!

ok ... did ya know I'd say this "SUCK IT, Buffalo!" :sign: :laugh:

COWBOYS RULE!!! :love:

Not a fan of either team but watch because of fantasy football implications....WOW! What a game...I think any team wearing throwback uni's have done really well this year.

Not a fan of either team but watch because of fantasy football implications....WOW! What a game...I think any team wearing throwback uni's have done really well this year.

Buffs were wearing throwbacks too. Just FYI. :D

How could you NOT love the BOYS?!!?!?!?!!?!?

God, I hate the Cowboys...

Not only did they win (I'm a Skins fan), but that kick (re-kick) cost me a "W" in my fantasy league this week.

Damn the Bills suck!

The Boys better play a lot better next week or they're gonna get blown out.

Care to back that statement up with a wager?

It was an exciting finish. Buffalo totally blew that onside kick coverage.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out next week. Two undefeated teams (NE & DAL) playing an opponent that actually has a winning record. I guess we'll see which 5-0 team is for real and which 5-0 team is a product of their schedule.

DAL opponents: 6-19
NE opponents: 7-17

Buffalo's 4th quarter interception is what did them in! Why the hell did he pass that ball when they were up by 8. Kick the damn field goal, get your three and put The Boys back by 11. But hey, being a Cowboys fan I couldn't have been happier with their shitty play calling. Two times from 53 yards baby! :D

mac

Buffalo's 4th quarter interception is what did them in! Why the hell did he pass that ball when they were up by 8. Kick the damn field goal, get your three and put The Boys back by 11. But hey, being a Cowboys fan I couldn't have been happier with their shitty play calling. Two times from 53 yards baby! :D

mac

But ya gotta say Mac that was a real BiAtch move on the part of the Bill's with the last split second time out. Serves them right! Smelly and LilB are right about having to step it up next week! Go Boys!!!

Before everybody beats Romo to death, and yes he had a piss poor game, remember that was only his 15th start. He is still a rookie, and rookies have games like that. I think that Wade made the right choice by letting him live or die on the field, as the QB he died as a Team, the Boys won.

2 plays sealed it for Dallas. The Newman interception, and the lack of coverage on the 10 yard sideline pass that put them in FG range. That Folk is the truth, I have been high on him from the start. TO is a scrub, what was that 4 drops tonight.......

We (the Cowboys) were beat in all aspects of this game....THis is a tough loss for the Bills, they played a heck of a game, but the end results are still the same

5-0

Tim

....all these replies and not one of you is taking me up on my bet?? What happened to being a die-hard Cowboys fan? Are y'all that scared of New England? :sign:

Buffs were wearing throwbacks too. Just FYI. :D

How could you NOT love the BOYS?!!?!?!?!!?!?

Thats how bad the Bill's team sucks. Steelers and Eagles put up points wearing throwbacks and the Bills can only manage to make a game of it.

....all these replies and not one of you is taking me up on my bet?? What happened to being a die-hard Cowboys fan? Are y'all that scared of New England? :sign:

I'd bet you but I have no team loyalties. I root for the boys since Romo is my starting QB. Moss is my starting WR so I love the fact that the Pats have been sticking it to the league by running up the score.

You got to love the look on the Bill's fans after the game. Thank goodness the Bills suck more than the Cowboys. :laugh:

It was an exciting finish. Buffalo totally blew that onside kick coverage.

It will be interesting to see how things shake out next week. Two undefeated teams (NE & DAL) playing an opponent that actually has a winning record. I guess we'll see which 5-0 team is for real and which 5-0 team is a product of their schedule.

DAL opponents: 6-19
NE opponents: 7-17

Oh wow....I knew the Cowboys had a weak sched so far, I didn't realize NE was not much better.

Hmmmm...... All I know is the Cowboys better bring the "A" game next week.

P.S. Jauron is a friggen' chicken-sh!t for the stupid time out move. If it works, it's a sorry way to win a game, if it don't, you just look like a dick. That's a horrible rule in the NFL that allows that kind of nonsense to happen.

I learned a long time ago, I never bet the Cowboys.....either way. I think in my lifetime, I have about a 90% loss ratio (betting either way) on the Cowboys.

It's like that great Joe Pesci line.. "They always F*CK you in the drive through". That's the way the Cowboys are for me when I bet 'em. Virtual guaranteed loss for me.

Sorry. :)

Wow, this is great. I enjoy reading other peoples thoughts and yes the Cowboys have to bring their "A" game, but so does NE.... It is going to be one hell of a football game, this might be the best game all year!! Jonesy shoot me a PM about this wager you have in mind!! Go Dallas!! :thumbs:

all I know is they couldn't cover the spread so thats 50 in my pocket.

As it was once explained to me in a bar by a Redskins fan:

Why is Dallas located where it is?

Because that's where Texas' assh*le is.

Cowboys suck & always have.