• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cowboys

Wow, this is great. I enjoy reading other peoples thoughts and yes the Cowboys have to bring their "A" game, but so does NE.... It is going to be one hell of a football game, this might be the best game all year!! Jonesy shoot me a PM about this wager you have in mind!! Go Dallas!! :thumbs:

DON'T DO IT CODY!!

IT'S A TRICK!!

TURN AWAY FROM THE DARK SIDE!!!

:laugh:

....all these replies and not one of you is taking me up on my bet?? What happened to being a die-hard Cowboys fan? Are y'all that scared of New England? :sign:

ill take the cowboys and the 4.5 points for a primo fiver.

As it was once explained to me in a bar by a Redskins fan:

Why is Dallas located where it is?

Because that's where Texas' assh*le is.

Cowboys suck & always have.

so were supposed to get offended from grown men who still thinks its cool to go out in public with pig masks and dress in drag.. :whistling:

As it was once explained to me in a bar by a Redskins fan:

Why is Dallas located where it is?

Because that's where Texas' assh*le is.

Cowboys suck & always have.

so were supposed to get offended from grown men who still thinks its cool to go out in public with pig masks and dress in drag.. :whistling:

No Marc - it's the guitar playin' kitty that we should fear. The drag thing is apparently normal for D.C. and that's where the real (read congress) ars-holes are. :whistling:
He's just bitter about all of the Superbowl trophies!!!! :sign: :laugh: and the fight song deal!

....all these replies and not one of you is taking me up on my bet?? What happened to being a die-hard Cowboys fan? Are y'all that scared of New England? :sign:

The 5 major Vegas books opened this game at Dallas +4 this morning and more than likely that number will slide to 3.5 by kickoff. I'm looking for one of you Dallas lovers to take a straight up bet on your 'Boys. If nobody takes it, I'll come back to you with a bet with points.....not 4.5 though.

The 5 major Vegas books opened this game at Dallas +4 this morning and more than likely that number will slide to 3.5 by kickoff. I'm looking for one of you Dallas lovers to take a straight up bet on your 'Boys. If nobody takes it, I'll come back to you with a bet with points.....not 4.5 though.

Why would anyone take a bet straight up if the line is + points? Its a sucker bet taking it straight up.

It will be a good game and on any given Sunday either team could win but day in and day out I'd bet NE on a straight up bet.... if I was betting this one. I tend to stay away from betting these kind of games.

BTW... whats the deal with the stupid commentators? All game long the Bills "DEFENSE" and "SPECIAL TEAMS" was directing the game not the pathetic performance of Edwards. What'd he throw for...160-170 yrds? What else did he do? Nothing, nada, zip. He would be considered a #2 or #3 on most NFL teams.

The way the commentaries were talking you would have thought Edwards was the next........ ummmm...... Romo. :cool:

ill take 4

BTW... whats the deal with the stupid commentators? All game long the Bills "DEFENSE" and "SPECIAL TEAMS" was directing the game not the pathetic performance of Edwards. What'd he throw for...160-170 yrds? What else did he do? Nothing, nada, zip. He would be considered a #2 or #3 on most NFL teams.

The way the commentaries were talking you would have thought Edwards was the next........ ummmm...... Romo. :cool:
I was just content with the fact that they weren't talking about the Patriots for the entire second half...

ESPN is the most annoying thing in the world to watch if you are interested in any team west or south of the entire New England/New York area. It's almost as bad as Madden going on and on about Brett Favre. (I have great respect for Favre, but give me a break...)

:angry:

ill take 4
3.5 for a guaranteed winner and you're on for a premium fiver.

During the last 2 weeks, the radio talking-heads had deemed Romo a Jedi Knight. I hope he (Romo) learned something this week.

ill take 4

youre on

ill take 4

youre on
Well guys, it was a good game for me and the Patriots seeing they pulled me another $250 through my book but I know y'all have to be pissed. The 'Boys offense just didn't look to good today and neither did the secondary.

All hat, and no cattle. Welcome to the AFC.

Doc.

You are right the Boys had a tough time.. I think the game would have been different without the 12 penalties and some wrong play calling, but oh well there is always next time..

Cody, you're right. I think the play calling was timid in the face of last week's game and it cost them. Penalties were unforgivable, right Jay (altercall)? A few good plays but it is still an "L." Adjust and move on. NEXT!!!