• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cozumel LCDH

Mechaniac_TX

Good morning everyone. We are headed out on a cruise later on and one of our stops is Cozumel. I see there is an LCDH on the island and was curious if any of you had some experience there and anything I should look for good or bad. Is there a risk of any fraud to be concerned with at this store? Thanks in advance!

Good morning everyone. We are headed out on a cruise later on and one of our stops is Cozumel. I see there is an LCDH on the island and was curious if any of you had some experience there and anything I should look for good or bad. Is there a risk of any fraud to be concerned with at this store? Thanks in advance!
Never been down that way myself. Hope you have a great time, enjoy it 👍
If you get a chance to take some pic inside the LCDH, I would love to see them!

I’ve been to the LCDH on Cozumel and Cancún and felt very good about their product. I can’t image it’s easy to get one of those franchises so I dont think they’d chance getting caught selling fakes. I spent a week on Isla Mujeres earlier this month and i always bring my own smokes. Glass top boxes is all they had. Duty Free store at the airport in Cancun only had Cohiba’s at ridiculous prices.
IMG_7032.jpegIMG_7075.jpegIMG_7076.jpegIMG_7077.jpeg

Never been down that way myself. Hope you have a great time, enjoy it 👍
If you get a chance to take some pic inside the LCDH, I would love to see them!
Here are a few pics that I got. Honestly was a little disappointed in the condition of the cigars a lot of them were cracked and just didn't appear that they were cared for properly. One of the cigars I grabbed has mold on the foot the other 2 from the same spot did not. I blame myself for not spending more time in the store. I guess I am spoiled with my local spots for always having cigars in impeccable shape. Overall it was a good experience and great trip. So to sum it up if you go be diligent. Lastly prices seemed steep and I'm not well versed in CC pricing.IMG_2089.jpegIMG_2090.jpeg

Last edited:
Here are a few pics that I got. Honestly was a little disappointed in the condition of the cigars a lot of them were cracked and just didn't appear that they were cared for properly. One of the cigars I grabbed has mold on the foot the other 2 from the same spot did not. I blame myself for not spending more time in the store. I guess I am spoiled with my local spots for always having cigars in impeccable shape. Overall it View attachment 68567View attachment 68566was a good experience and great trip. So to sum it up if you go be diligent. Lastly prices seemed steep and I'm not well versed in CC pricing.
Wow! Thanks for the pics! Love seeing stogies!! 😄
Bummer, that they weren't tended to very well. Hopefully they'll correct the neglect soon. Hopefully you were able to enjoy something.

Hey, nothing wrong of being spoiled with what you are used to! It's good to have a place like that!! 👍

They've been spoiled for ages with fellows un-like you who don't have near the discerning eye that you have. Just like year, after year, after year, tourists continue to unwittingly buy the glass top Cohiba's, and so do people with legitimate concerns over cigars like what you have witnessed.

Thanks for adding to the much needed discussion we are having. 🙂

They've been spoiled for ages with fellows un-like you who don't have near the discerning eye that you have. Just like year, after year, after year, tourists continue to unwittingly buy the glass top Cohiba's, and so do people with legitimate concerns over cigars like what you have witnessed.

It's unfortunate for sure that it happens so often, and I am still learning every day. I believe it is probably the chase of the forbidden fruit for so many of us that decisions are made that perpetuate some of the shady tactics we see out there. For me it is an opportunity to taste something new as I am sure so many of us, especially here, are on the constant quest to find that next great experience that we can go to again and again. It's really crazy to think how some dead, fermented, rolled up leaves bring so much enjoyment to us and then add in the comradery we are able to share here through today's technology and it makes those experiences even better. I am so glad Ed @Pugman1943 shared this place with me.

they are completly fake right?

Here are a few pics that I got. Honestly was a little disappointed in the condition of the cigars a lot of them were cracked and just didn't appear that they were cared for properly. One of the cigars I grabbed has mold on the foot the other 2 from the same spot did not. I blame myself for not spending more time in the store. I guess I am spoiled with my local spots for always having cigars in impeccable shape. Overall it was a good experience and great trip. So to sum it up if you go be diligent. Lastly prices seemed steep and I'm not well versed in CC pricing.View attachment 68567View attachment 68566
Hey fellow Texan, is that the shop with a paper mâché figure of ole' Fidel up front? Was there years ago, and it seemed shady to me

Hey fellow Texan, is that the shop with a paper mâché figure of ole' Fidel up front? Was there years ago, and it seemed shady to me
No this was the LCDH. Upstairs of a restaurant on the main beach front drag. The only negative was the condition of several of the cigars looked like they had been fingered over and handled too much.

That's a pretty funny shop. I've been inside. You walk in the humidor and there's every Cuban cigar you could imagine. And they are ALL fake! It's crazy. It's really close to the cruise ship terminal, however.