• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP=Bad Influence

PuroBrat

I am not here :^)
Dangit MattR, this is all your fault...

I was standing in line to pay at the local conv store, when I looked in the kitchen, the cute little bland bimbo who cooks there was bending over the grill, and she had a fist size hole right at the bottom of her Right butt cheek. And a fine A$$ it is as well. So as I was watching the movement, mouth starting to salivate, I thought in my head..."Damn, I'ld hit that"

It was at this moment that I thought I heard the exact same words from someone behind me.....

NOPE, it was my own voice. I said that sh*t out loud in the store. :0

Luckily, everyone thought it was freekin funny, even the Bimbo. :whistling:

Damn Matt, of all the people I could have been influenced by, WHY did it have to be "The Perv" ???

:laugh:

:sign: I need a break :sign:

Good call, atleast you were slapped! :D

Man, I always say that!
why do you think I go out w/ the girls that I do? [side note, to my g/f, disregard this post please! :love: ]

PB-This has been one of the funniest things that you've posted. You're lucky you didn't get a lawsuit or anything like that. LOL-just be careful not to say it when the old lady is around. ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Pictures! We want pictures!

I find myself saying that alot.

I'll even hit it 2 times..sometimes..

I'm calling BS.
PB really saw a fresh baked pan of "sticky-buns" in the kitchen and thought.....
"I'd eat that" :thumbs:

Yeah, well she probably said "I'd hit you right back, but you wouldn't stop jiggling for a week." :sign:

I'm calling BS.
PB really saw a fresh baked pan of "sticky-buns" in the kitchen and thought.....
"I'd eat that"
thumbs-up.gif

Now that's funny! :sign:

Well there's a blast from the past. Scotty and Puro, two of the biggest scumbugs to ever grace our forum with their presence.

JK