• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Branded PALIO Cutter - Any interest

Would you buy a CP Branded Palio Cutter for around $29?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Would you be interested in a CP Palio Cutter; logo on one side, CigarPass.com on the other? Cost would be around $29/ea. Please vote in the poll, so I can determine if this is worth doing before I commit to the custom work. Please don't vote yes unless you are absolutely serious.

cp-palio.png

How many do you need to sell, I'd be down for 2 if you need me to so it'll work!

Once it's set and done, please post payment options so I can secure one. Thanks!

Yes please!!

I'd buy more than one if you get Xikar to do it. 😎😉

Quality Importers owns both Palio and Xikar and will brand Xikar cutters/lighters with whatever. Integra Boost humidity packs are also doing brands, and I thought Boveda was too.

Those would be good to inquire about also as there would be more of an on-going need for humidity packs.

Regardless, put me down for a Palio.. will pair nicely with my olive green CP tee!

Quality Importers owns both Palio and Xikar and will brand Xikar cutters/lighters with whatever. Integra Boost humidity packs are also doing brands, and I thought Boveda was too.

Those would be good to inquire about also as there would be more of an on-going need for humidity packs.

Regardless, put me down for a Palio.. will pair nicely with my olive green CP tee!

Yep, I miss the days of working with Mark directly. Same with Xikar.

Order placed. They will be here in a few weeks. Stay tuned.