• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Business Cards

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who is interested in having a CP business card? Something you can pass out to people you meet at herfs. It will have our logo, and you can write in your name/email/phone/etc.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod said:
Who is interested in having a CP business card? Something you can pass out to people you meet at herfs. It will have our logo, and you can write in your name/email/phone/etc.

Thanks,
Rod
[snapback]225523[/snapback]​

That might be kinda cool... too bad we don't have more herf's up here! I think PetersCreek would get tired of me always handing him a card! :laugh:

seriously tho- there have been a couple of times I have needed something to write on to give out my email while having a cigar. Might be something people would get a kick out of, and generate more interest here (if that's a good thing... ;) )

I'd take a couple! :cool:

Yes. great idea.

I dont know how many times I have been at a cigar bar and or store and have to write down the website for someone on a napkin and or natchbook..LOL!!

I'd be in I guess.

I think it's VistaPrint that lets you print out your own. I did that for a fitness forum of which I am a member. I handed them out to people I would meet at the gym or whatever that I thought would be fun to have at the site. I got 500 for just shipping, which was like $5.

Anyway, Rod, I'd be happy to be an "evangelist" for CP.

I would be in for a few. I could go all secret agent with it. Just my first name and screename on the front and the web addy on the back. I could intrigue people everywhere I went! :laugh:

Seriously, I would be interested in having them to handout to guys at the local shop. Cool idea Rod! :thumbs:

Here is my idea. I have a template of our business card. I can provide this template which is in .doc format to all who wish to download it. All you have to do is buy the card stock, which is only a few bucks. Then you can print as many cards as you like.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Rod said:
Here is my idea. I have a template of our business card. I can provide this template which is in .doc format to all who wish to download it. All you have to do is buy the card stock, which is only a few bucks. Then you can print as many cards as you like.

[snapback]225808[/snapback]​

Sounds good. I have the stock already!

Rod said:

[snapback]225808[/snapback]​
Yea, that would be great. Send me the .doc anytime.

I would suggest that it be a request/receive scenario and not just freely downloadable. I would hate to see some disgruntled ex-CPer modify and trash a good idea. Just my $.02.

Thanks,
- C

Blue Dragon said:
I would suggest that it be a request/receive scenario and not just freely downloadable. I would hate to see some disgruntled ex-CPer modify and trash a good idea. Just my $.02.

[snapback]225832[/snapback]​

Sounds like a good idea to me... with this one caveat. :thumbs:

I wouldn't be worried at all about this. You can duplicate ANY COMPANY'S business card.

I think thats a great idea. It would be nice, you could exchange emails and also show off this forum with them.

So you'd just have to go out and buy the kind of printer paper that is perforated into little business card-sized squares and print it on that?