• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chefs Pass

AVB, Aren't you still a Gurkha freek? Why no Gurkha puts lol

I am but there are already 2 in the pass so I thought I'd let it go. I have some "Aged Cameroons" that are pushing 12 yrs old but SOMEBODY thought they weren't a good trade for some French only cuban. Their loss.

Anyway, going out today to Marco DC: 0103 8555 7497 4562 5688

AVB, Aren't you still a Gurkha freek? Why no Gurkha puts lol

The first post p/t's have been updated, Marco when this shows up please take an extra look at the last cigars and the numbering to be sure I have it correct.

:thumbs:

Inspection complete - all sticks are good. (I didn't check the numbering, should I have?)

P/T's are ready - I just have to complete my "sourcing" exercise to make sure the prices are spot-on. If I have any questions, I'll PM before posting; I just don't want there to be a big fuss about correct pricing.

Is the Boris 11 a HTF (as far as I know, it's an Avo 22, right?). Likewise, are there any restrictions on the Padron 1926 or the LFD Cameroon Lancero?

Just an fyi, someone mentioned the price difference between the Signature Maduro and the Padron 35, and my thoughts are that the Padron 35's are very available, often below their stated msrp ($9.99), whereas the Signature maduros are not always available, rather they are somewhat hard to find.

But after looking some more I'm not sure on the Bolivar for the Siglo VI. I'm having a hard time finding definitive pricing info, can anyone here share what they paid for Bolivar Libertadors?

I've found pricing on that Davidoff LE anywhere from $15-$38 each, but they're not nearly as available as the Don Carlos 30ths these days, which I'm figuring around $35ish.

Just FYI, I paid $25 ea. for the Libertadors.

Is the Boris 11 a HTF (as far as I know, it's an Avo 22, right?). Likewise, are there any restrictions on the Padron 1926 or the LFD Cameroon Lancero?

The Boris 11 is hard to find only in that it's only available from the Corona stores in Orlando. Just like Casa Fuente are only available in Vegas. There's no shortage of them at all and I don't think a premium is due because they are not necessarily a limited release. It's similar to an Avo 22 in that they tried to match the original flavor profile and the size and shape is very close. They are certainly tasty!

I'm not sure otherwise what you mean by restrictions. Those cigars are what they are.

Also, thanks Kingantz for the verification on the Boli pricing.

Restrictions in that HTF for HTF applies as opposed to general price for price - I seem to recall that LFD Double Ligero Cameroon were also limited distribution. However, if HTF for HTF doesn't apply, might as well take advantage (at least a little bit :) )

Restrictions in that HTF for HTF applies as opposed to general price for price - I seem to recall that LFD Double Ligero Cameroon were also limited distribution. However, if HTF for HTF doesn't apply, might as well take advantage (at least a little bit :) )

The puts and takes just need to be fair and equitable, that's all. I don't like to get too specific in stating that you must place a hard to find for another hard to find, but if you're taking a HTF and replacing it with a regular production then there needs to be other factors that make up for it, such as age or value.

Don't worry about getting too perfect or exact, just throw some puts and takes out there and if there's any issues we'll work it out. No one will judge you if one of your puts and takes doesn't look good.

OK - I'll try to do HTF for HTF, "normal" for "normal", inasmuch as possible. Tom, the LFD Cameroon Lancero is moving on ... do your worst :)

P: Ashton VSG Enchantment, T: Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro
P: La Aurora 100 Anos Robusto, T: La Aurora Preferido #2 Maduro
P: Rocky Patel Decade Toro, T: 63 CAO Vision Robusto
P: Rocky Patel 1992 Toro, T: CAO Cameroon Corona

Also: PM sent regarding issue.

Those puts and takes look fine by me. :thumbs:

This thing is all set to keep moving.

Thanks!