• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Cigar Accessory Shop

Would you buy your accessories from CP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Would you purchase cigar accessories from CP? We have something in the works right now... What type of accessories are you most interested in (cigar traveldors, cutters, ashtrays, humidors, gell humidification, humidifiers, hygrometers, etc)? Your feedback is appreciated, as always.

Id say the basic stuff...cutters, humidors, ashtrays, hygros, heck...even cigars! Id buy from you guys if the prices were right!

ash try, Cutters, mouse pad, coffee mug, humidors. I would say t-shirts but nobody ever
offers the 4xlt.

I would be interested if it was decent stuff (ashtrays, cutters, etc)

Logo'd items would be cool; ashtrays, cutters, traveldors, hats, shirts, etc.

Not so sure about humidifiers, hygrometers, etc. Got pretty good sources for those....

Cool idea, Rod - thanks for the opportunity to offer an opinion.

Best Regards - B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:

Not so sure about humidifiers, hygrometers, etc. Got pretty good sources for those....

Best Regards - B.B.S.
[snapback]255629[/snapback]​

What he said. :thumbs:

Swifty said:
BlindedByScience said:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

[snapback]255636[/snapback]​

What they said :thumbs:

I'd buy tshirt, coffee mug, sweatshirt, or ashtray. May be a hat, cutter or a good cheap cigar.

I would think the some items other than logo stuff could put CP in competition with some of its advertisers. That rarely rests well with the vendor who pays to advertise. I think promotional items using advertisement might be a good way to keep logo stuff price lower and not compromise any relationship between a vendor and the sight. Some of the vendors logos are pretty cool.

I agree that I would make purchases of these items to support the sight.

I still think the CP logo is one of the best ever. Makes me thing of a Vargas or the nose art on WWII planes.

CParker

I also feel that Humidors, Hygrometers, Humidifiers, Cutters, Lighters, etc. would be great!!! The price would have to be right though in order to complete with the other online retailers. Consumables would be where the turns would be such as butane and other like items.

Habanos shirts would be nice too :p

AGAIN
Ekans said:
Swifty said:
BlindedByScience said:

Not so sure about humidifiers, hygrometers, etc.  Got pretty good sources for those....

Best Regards - B.B.S.

[snapback]255700[/snapback]​

i think its a good idea. i wouldnt worry about CP logos. Keep the basics from a supplier, (cutters, lighters, butane, punches, humidifiers, humidors) and use their warehouse. Ship from there. Later on, you might consider to personalize some items. just my $0.02

Yeah what all of them said.
Seriously though I would like some CP logo stuff
LeePitts said:
AGAIN
Ekans said:
Swifty said:
BlindedByScience said:

Not so sure about humidifiers, hygrometers, etc.   Got pretty good sources for those....

Best Regards - B.B.S.

[snapback]255700[/snapback]​
[snapback]255864[/snapback]​

We're working on logo items as well. Please hang in there. I don't want to rush production and substitute quality.

Add a CP logoed Stinky ashtray to the list.

To continue the theme..yup, ashtrays, lighters / torch, traveldors, the CP ashtray would be a nice touch to any smoker's porch..lanai..ect.