• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Bowl Tournament ‘08

Well that one was definitely too close to call! :sign: Davis pretty much gave them the game with his multiple turnovers...........a one man wrecking crew! Can't detract from the Tulsa offense as they did their part after Davis handed the ball to them. The most exciting factor in this game was the weather! At one point I had to see if they replaced the bowl game with a high school game because there was no one in the stands.......

Then there were two...........

Standings as of tonight:

Handle.......... Score /Max Poss
Putz Mulligan...... 387/ 403
Cparker.... 377/ 411
DrunkFish3........ 369/ 380 Eliminated
jfields..... 344/ 378 Eliminated
Brickhouse...... 329/ 379 Eliminated
GOCOUGS2002....... 326/ 360 Eliminated
Cookie_1978..... 313/ 334 Eliminated
wasy...... 313/ 322 Eliminated
marcsheldon.... 312/ 322 Eliminated
LongDraw....... 308/ 335 Eliminated
ChiTown_Huck........ 289/ 314 Eliminated
Jonesy.... 284/ 315 Eliminated
whopper..... 281/ 315 Eliminated
SweetMelissa.... 268/ 299 Eliminated
fivebyfifty....... 260/ 265 Eliminated

Congrats to Florida and Cparker.

Damn, had Ohio St. not given that game away I would have tied Cparker in points then won the tie breaker.....oh so close, yet so far :)

Congrats to Florida and Cparker.

Damn, had Ohio St. not given that game away I would have tied Cparker in points then won the tie breaker.....oh so close, yet so far :)

From your mouth to God's ears.

Congrats Chip

Thanks to all and a super thank you to Charlie for running this again.

In the class of contradictions, this is one of them. I am a huge college football fan, UGA bulldog through and through. I grew up in south Ga., and the rivalry with Florida for my generation has always been one of pure, unadulterated hate. No one hates Florida more than I do. So even winning the contest, it is true that I have to throw up a bit in my mouth.

What is even weirder for me is that in '06 I won a college basketball tournament. I came from deep in the pool to win based on being the only person to pick UF to win it all. So, this is the second time that I win a pool based on seeing a team I utterly despise win.

So, enjoy the conundrum that comes with this win. If it were not for Ol Miss and Kentucky, I would not have won.

Thanks to all who played.

Cparker

Going to thread jack a bit here and put in a little "preadvertisement" for the Annual CP March Madness Tourney :)

Look for details at the end of the month.

Cparker is the winner of the big stash (60) while yours truly takes home 2nd (15).

The troops, again, win the contest by default and I will be sending 10 sticks to OPfTH for their enjoyment.

I wanted to thank everyone who participated this year and hope to see you next year as well!

Regards,

Charlie

Cparker is the winner of the big stash (60) while yours truly takes home 2nd (15).

The troops, again, win the contest by default and I will be sending 10 sticks to OPfTH for their enjoyment.

I wanted to thank everyone who participated this year and hope to see you next year as well!

Regards,

Charlie

Thanks for the generous invite brother. I had a blast watching my picks. I would have won if I was not so lazy about signing up. :rolleyes:

Congrats to the two winners. It was a lot of fun again this year.

I still can't pick worth a damn. :sign:

Congratulations to both the winners. Charlie, thanks again for hosting this years event; I look forward to participating next year.

Thanks again to all the participants and congratulations Chip Parker!

Your package is headed out, DC# 0308 2040 0000 6317 3094

I ran out of time and will be shipping the contest winnings out Saturday when I get back home.

Charlie