• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Bowl Tournament '09

Charlie I finally got it! I put a bunch of numbers first with letters and it went through? WTF

Way to go!!! Persistence pays off and I wager you will take no sticks for all your hard effort! :sign:

assume my submition is not locked until all are picked and the games start? hope I did not just mess up by only picking the few I am sure about???? :0

assume my submition is not locked until all are picked and the games start? hope I did not just mess up by only picking the few I am sure about???? :0

They don't "lock" until game time so if you feel that you have the sudden feeling that you were not going to win you could change your pick and/or confidence points.

Way to go!!! Persistence pays off and I wager you will take no sticks for all your hard effort!
sign.gif

LOL I have no problem donating cigars! We shall see?

OK!! My picks are done!! See if you can figure out who *I* am in the group! LOL!

Melly

I'm in Charlie, i just want to beat Wyatt after the Cubs fell apart.
biggrin.gif

This is the last day to register! There is still plenty of time to get your entry sticks in....

The participant list has been added to the original post.

First game is tomorrow night!

Crap, I didn't realize the games were already starting!

I just got my picks in.....looks like I forfeit 1pt :)

FUGGIN FUGGIN FUGGIN.........Fresno was a shoe in and I gave them al lthe points..FUGGIN POed, not the way to start.

Well I lost some points (not a lot) thanks to Fresno, but thanks Rutgers for getting me 11!!

As for my all the way 34 big points...those are saved for the BIG GAME!!

Melly

RTR!!

FUGGIN FUGGIN FUGGIN.........Fresno was a shoe in and I gave them al lthe points..FUGGIN POed, not the way to start.

Same here! That was one of my highest confidence games!! Who would have thought Wyoming would have won with a true freshman Carta-Samuels?? Rutgers-Central Florida was one of my lowest confidence games...go figure...

Next game is tonight at 815! New Orleans Bowl with Southern Miss and Middle Tennessee.

What a great excuse to watch football....Win or lose its, what a blast.

Not worried, i think everyone took the pipe on this one, sure is a good way to get interested in the bowl games.
thumbs-up.gif

Sitting in last place with 1 out of 3 so far!! LOL!! I should have known better than to go with the Golden Eagles!!

Sure am glad I haven't been betting real money on these games. Could be a dog bowl season.

Man, I am an idiot. I was thinking the first games started on Dec. 24th. I guess I'll spot you guys 6 points. Charlie, I will get my sticks out tomorrow.