• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP College Bowl Tournament '09

There is still a lot of football to go so don"t get comfortable folks!

Sitting in last place with 1 out of 3 so far!! LOL!! I should have known better than to go with the Golden Eagles!!

Just wait a day. With this type of format you'll see poeple go from hero to zero in one game. Gotta luv it.....

-edit for typo-

I am never fuggin chaning my pics again!!!! I freaking picked Wyoming then I pick BYU and I CHANGE it yesterday to Oregon State and I change my CONFIDENCE points from LOW to 28 or 24 or some such and NOW it is 30-7 with little to nothing left in the 3rd...I am SOOOOOO pissed....UGH...can you tell I am not happy??? LOL!!!

Melly...

P.S.

RTR!! Still leavin my big points for the big game...hook em horns my ass...you will be washed away in the Crimson Tide!!

YEA finally got a win!

I just realized you can change your picks/points still....thats cool, but I like the old ways of not being able to change anything.

Ouch!! I'm one out of four!! I'm glad I'm not betting the rent money!!
unsure.gif

Correct picks are not where the focus should be...........check the "possible points". Based on those potentials Tasman is winning but that could all change in one game....

Chance for redemption tonight in the Poinsettia bowl!!
thumbs-up.gif
Good luck all! Off to work for me!

I made a mistake.....Loofahouse (oops) Brickhouse has the highest potential.....right now at least.

Everyone took a bath on Nevada losing tonight! Some of us more than others but no one picked SMU so we are all losers!

Edited to add that the winning QB was named..........PADRON!!

Everyone took a bath on Nevada losing tonight! Some of us more than others but no one picked SMU so we are all losers!

Edited to add that the winning QB was named..........PADRON!!

An eleven point favorite down 31-0 at halftime...
mad.gif

Current Standings:

1) StatHaldol
2) LongDraw
3) Tasman
4) cookie_1978
5) Brickhouse
5) theroberthogan
5) Putz Mulligan
8) txraddoc
8) fivebyfifty
10) thinde
11) drunkfish
12) Wasy
13) Sack
14) Modo22
14) ChiTown_Huck
16) wopper
17) Cparker
18) SweetMelissa

This order is based on the current point totals and not potential totals if they pick correct for the remainder of the bowl season (yeah right). I will post the possible points at the mid point.

Still a lot of football left to play. It's easy to go from worst to first and first to worst....

I love college football, and this just makes it so much more fun (or painful) when I can watch a game I would not care about and be into it.

Hope you all have NIU picked!

I love college football, and this just makes it so much more fun (or painful) when I can watch a game I would not care about and be into it.
Hope you all have NIU picked!

I look forward to fall every year because of college football too. The contest has made bowl season a lot more fun! The confidence points make the lead change after almost every game!