• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP CONTEST: Cigar Photo Contest for June, 2012

Which picture is the best?

• BlindedByScience

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Kann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Looking for Knowledge

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • petthefish

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • CigarMan Andy (1st picture)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BSneed51

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • seavita

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • MrAnderson41

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Backslide

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
How I will remember spring 2012

camera04052012023.jpg

No cigar in the picture
We are not allowed to show the contents of bombs. Just sayin'.
Lol I know but Rods contest rules required there be a cigar in the picture.. Doesn't need to be from the bomb

Contest is now over. I will post the voting poll shortly.

Rod so you know, you have to vote for 2 different people, one on each list.

Yeah, you're right. The forum software doesn't allow for more than 10 choices, so I had to create two polls. Let's see who is in the lead 5 days from now.

Was my photo that bad? I don't see my name in the voting pool...

Hopefully I win via write-in votes! :laugh:

Looks like Mr Anderson is in the lead.

I'll leave this open until Friday...

i thought for sure i would pul the Tat whore vote......

Can't believe that a picture I snapped and edited with my phone is actually in the lead. Thanks to everyone that has voted for me. It's tough going up against Charlie though.

I think the lighting in your photo is really interesting. If you hadn't said you snapped it on your phone, I would have thought you had used Photo Shop to get that effect.

Well done!

Can't believe that a picture I snapped and edited with my phone is actually in the lead. Thanks to everyone that has voted for me. It's tough going up against Charlie though.

I think the lighting in your photo is really interesting. If you hadn't said you snapped it on your phone, I would have thought you had used Photo Shop to get that effect.

Well done!

I hope I didn't mislead anyone. I took the picture on my Galaxy Nexus and applied one of the standard filters that stock Android has in their photo edit feature in the gallery.

Well done!

I hope I didn't mislead anyone. I took the picture on my Galaxy Nexus and applied one of the standard filters that stock Android has in their photo edit feature in the gallery.

I still think it's a really interesting photo.