• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2012 Tall Paul wins!

I am certain it was an honest mistake. I only made mention of it in a tongue in cheek fashion (hence the emoticon).
I am in no way worried about this. It was my pleasure to take care of it.
This was a 'pay it back' for me. Nobody owes me anything...honest. Everything is cool.
Believe me, I've been around here a long time. There are many brothers here who have supported me over the years.
This is the least I could do.
Best to all,
G~

There was one brother in the league though (who shall remain nameless) that only sent in three smokes instead of 6. I got your back too buddy. You owe me one. :p

Does this person know who they are??? That was months ago no, so my memory isn't exactly razor sharp and I can't remember what I sent in but I'm 99% certain it wasn't me. Either way I couldn't help the feeling of dread that rushed over me when I read this thinking I might have messed this up. I'd say you should kindly send a PM to the individual because it was likely an honest mistake and they should know that they owe you one.

I had the same feeling... I can't remember what I had for lunch 41 mins ago let alone if i F-ed this up....

Cigars arrived today but you may have counted wrong. I have 30 here and thought it should have been 27?

Thanks for the excellent packaging!

Paul

Got mine today also. Looks like Gary mis counted with the winning Paul....I got more than I was supposed to also!

There was one brother in the league though (who shall remain nameless) that only sent in three smokes instead of 6. I got your back too buddy. You owe me one. :p

Does this person know who they are??? That was months ago no, so my memory isn't exactly razor sharp and I can't remember what I sent in but I'm 99% certain it wasn't me. Either way I couldn't help the feeling of dread that rushed over me when I read this thinking I might have messed this up. I'd say you should kindly send a PM to the individual because it was likely an honest mistake and they should know that they owe you one.

I had the same feeling... I can't remember what I had for lunch 41 mins ago let alone if i F-ed this up....

Ditto....hope it wasn't me. I have no idea what I sent, my memory isn't that good when it comes to stogies I send off....happens too often, lol.

Love this thread title... Matt you should just copy it to this years since the champs coming for back to back wins....

Paul's first TE pick got alot harder this coming year!  No Gronk or AH! 

Did you trade in your Jersey?  I thought that was kind of a slap  in the face!  Guess he will never be back.  Imagine if they said that about Ray Lewis....ohh wait they did.

modo22 said:
Paul's first TE pick got alot harder this coming year!  No Gronk or AH! 

Did you trade in your Jersey?  I thought that was kind of a slap  in the face!  Guess he will never be back.  Imagine if they said that about Ray Lewis....ohh wait they did.

I never had his jersey but I do have Gronks... I will need to do some TE research for sure this year. Can't wait for FF to start up again.

Paul

Back