• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 2012 Tall Paul wins!

If I've watched all 3 seasons of The League, does that count as me being a participant in this thing? Kidding guys, I don't care for football and the only fantasies I have are about me, Jessica Biel, and Sandra Bullock on a deserted island. Good luck this season fellas.
Stay out of my thread hockey boy

Week four the Ref's are back and this Newbie is going to climb back to the top!

Just to let you know, out of the enormous respect that I have for Tom, I let him take this weeks matchups. The rest of you, expect to see the prick in full force!

Championship week! Good luck Jonesy may the best team win.

Thanks Matt for running the league and letting my lucky ass play. Also thank you Gary for being the cigar bank this season.

Paul

Same to you Paul. Looking forward to a good tight matchup that goes down to the wire!

Good Luck to both Paul and Brian! Throughout the season, you've both been the teams to beat (well, most of the time anyway) and now it's only fitting that you guys are playing the Championship Game.

Good season all around. Very competitive with everyone still in the hunt almost to the end. Thanks Matt for again being our Commish and thanks Gary for being the banker!

Matt I will get something cigar related out to you by the end of the week. Once again Thank you for hosting the league and Gary thank you for holding the cigars. Please let me know when you are going to ship as I have some time off coming up and want to make sure they don't sit on the porch for to long!

THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!
Paul

Matt I will get something cigar related out to you by the end of the week. Once again Thank you for hosting the league and Gary thank you for holding the cigars. Please let me know when you are going to ship as I have some time off coming up and want to make sure they don't sit on the porch for to long!

THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!
Paul

That was a fun but very frustrating year! Just glad to have had Chicago's D as they are the only reason I won several weeks as well as being able to take 3rd this year.

Thanks again for letting me play, I can not wait until next year, although I do need a break :)

Thanks guys I had a lot of fun and look forward to next year.

Paul

Thanks guys I had a lot of fun and look forward to next year.

Paul

I think you cheated somehow in that last matchup!

:laugh:

I have never had such luck in my life then I did in this league...LOL Don't worry I have years of loosing in this league ahead of me for sure.
Again Great match up Brian it was real tight throughout the day!

Paul