• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2019 Season

Well, it appears I ended up with 9 starting running backs, 1 starting wide receiver, and 1 college QB.

Feeling great about Cook, Ekeler, Montgomery, Sanders, and Coleman. Feelin great about Thielen. Hope Juju ends up being decent. The rest of my team could probably be traded for a fiver of white owls, a rusty quarter, and a halfway decent QB. Still salty that someone snagged Cousins. :D

Have to love fantasy football. Some of the highest scores taking an L this week.

Have to love fantasy football. Some of the highest scores taking an L this week.

If only I’d played Josh flippin Gordon.

Edited to add: there’s still a chance Kia Fairburn shanks two and doesn’t get another point and I pull off a W

If anybody is looking to do a 2 for 1, I wouldn't mind freeing up a roster spot, but don't have anybody I want to drop.

This is so obnoxious. I"m gonna friggin lose with over 200 pts. So that'll be two games plus 180 this year lost.... WTF! All because of an insane 40 point game from Keenan Allen and flippin Cooper Kupp doing better than Cooks.

Cooper Kupp now with 2 touchdowns. A 20 pt game from cooks isn't enough. Wow. GG Gary. Nothing I could've done on this one.

You had me pretty good around 2:30-3pm on Sunday...never thought I had a chance. Then Jackson had a great second half, Ingram II went nuts with him, and Allen was off the charts...then Kupp iced it. That comeback was insane, I thought I would lose to you by 40-50 points at the very least. GG.

You had me pretty good around 2:30-3pm on Sunday...never thought I had a chance. Then Jackson had a great second half, Ingram II went nuts with him, and Allen was off the charts...then Kupp iced it. That comeback was insane, I thought I would lose to you by 40-50 points at the very least. GG.

I thought I had you too. Almost just lost to the bears in another league. Welp. Can't win em all. You got me good and you deserve the W for that comeback. :D

Still looking to upgrade at the cost of some depth, I've got guys on my bench that should be starting and I'm making the wrong choice every week! Wild also love to move one of my Tampa receivers.