• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2020 Season

modo22

......In these tragic and difficult times......

Anyways, we are all hopeful the NFL can happen this year. I am more than hopeful as I want that damn trophy from Gary! We will be making some changes this year due to COVID and the potential interruption of games. Regardless, we are a small/close family and will be fair in what decisions are to be made in the future.
**We are FULL

Here is a link to last years league thread:

Below are the guidelines (aka “rules”) for CP's 2nd FF League.
1. Entry is 6 cigars. This is a mixed stick league of 10 teams. MSRP has been set at a minimum of $8. ISOMs and NCs allowed. Use your judgment, no dog rockets. I hope this is not a problem.

2. First place gets 3 sticks from each player total 30 sticks. Second place gets 2 sticks from each player total 20 sticks. Third place gets 1 stick from each player total 10 sticks. In the past, we used a Banker system for storing all entries, however, this year we will not. We will all hold on to our entries and assuming we can crown a 2020 champ, I will assign who ships to whom.

3. First place sends something cigar related to last place. Cigar, cutter, cap, t-shirt, loser trophy...etc.

4.** You MUST stay active in the league! If your team is crappy and you give up on them, you will forfeit any prize that would come your way. Things happen where you might not be able to access a computer but if you have two weeks where no changes are made (multiple starters on bye weeks, no visible changes from bye weeks) then your season will end. A member on standby will take over your team at that point. Things happen, unfortunately I get it, but speak up if there is an issue! It is that easy….Speak Up!!!

Lastly, we as a league are confirming some changes (best guesses) this year to handle potential COVID issues and I will update this thread as decisions are made.
(1) Main change to this year is we will not have a banker for the cigar entries.

Here is our league so far this year: (In order of how we finished last year)

ironpeddler - Ball Busting Bastard (Defending Champ)
Modo22 - Modo22
Golfanatic - I'm better than you
Smellysell - T.A.R.C.I.M.
MNBrian - Hooked on a Thielen
drunkfish3 - Ice Bears
Big Jake - Tittsburgh Feelers
{tpc} - Blood Thirsty OJs 2
Tall Paul - First down Ass up!
Nashkicker - NewYork turtle dicks

Last edited:
Damn it. Always a day late lol.
I’m in!
Gents, @CigSid and @{tpc} , we would love to welcome both of you! @{tpc} , you did chime in back in April that if we had an opening to count you in, so the fair option is to accept your first request. If you are still available, you are in. If you can't play, let me know and it will go to Bill. Bill, hopefully you understand. Let me know!

Gents, @CigSid and @{tpc} , we would love to welcome both of you! @{tpc} , you did chime in back in April that if we had an opening to count you in, so the fair option is to accept your first request. If you are still available, you are in. If you can't play, let me know and it will go to Bill. Bill, hopefully you understand. Let me know!
No problem here brother!

Hey Bill, it’s all good brother, if you want the spot it’s cool by me! It’s really no big deal 😊.

Hey Bill, it’s all good brother, if you want the spot it’s cool by me! It’s really no big deal 😊.
You got it fair and square brother... Hopefully we will have a season... didn’t work out so well with basketball and baseball...

Updated post with "new" member, and the update of not having a banker this year.
Sent some Draft time suggestions in our PM.

Gentleman (and Gary), start your engines; your draft pick is on the line!
Our team names were randomized, and the order is then applied to the Indy 500 starting 10 pole positions. Whosever driver finishes in the best place will be awarded the 1st round pick in this years CP FFL-2 draft! The remaining order will follow on down. Here are the results;
random order.PNG
starting grid.PNG

@BigJake6904 - Marco Andretti
@{tpc} - Scott Dixon
@Golfanatic - Takuma Sato
Modo22 - Rinus VeeKay
@Tall Paul - Ryan Hunter-Reay
@Nashkicker - James Hinchcliffe
@ironpeddler - Danica Patrick - Alex Palou
@smellysell - Graham Rahal
@drunkfish3 - Alexander Rossi
@MNBrian - Colton Herta

Good Luck Boys!!! Let me know if you have any questions!

Gentleman (and Gary), start your engines; your draft pick is on the line!
Our team names were randomized, and the order is then applied to the Indy 500 starting 10 pole positions. Whosever driver finishes in the best place will be awarded the 1st round pick in this years CP FFL-2 draft! The remaining order will follow on down. Here are the results;
View attachment 33088
View attachment 33089

@BigJake6904 - Marco Andretti
@{tpc} - Scott Dixon
@Golfanatic - Takuma Sato
Modo22 - Rinus VeeKay
@Tall Paul - Ryan Hunter-Reay
@Nashkicker - James Hinchcliffe
@ironpeddler - Danica Patrick - Alex Palou
@smellysell - Graham Rahal
@drunkfish3 - Alexander Rossi
@MNBrian - Colton Herta

Good Luck Boys!!! Let me know if you have any questions!
Still bitter over my dominating Super Bowl Victory I see.... 💔....I may have placed better with Danica vacationing in Mexico with the Chief's Defensive line than with the Rookie Palou! Who thinks of this shit?!?!

Still bitter over my dominating Super Bowl Victory I see.... 💔....I may have placed better with Danica vacationing in Mexico with the Chief's Defensive line than with the Rookie Palou! Who thinks of this shit?!?!
1st and 2nd place teams in our leagues both get Rooks!!

At the half way point;
1 - tpc
2 - golf
3 - drunk
4 - jake
5 - smelly
6 - brian
7 - paul
8 - gary
9 - Nash
10 - modo

Shitty way to end under yellow! postponed race for almost 4 months and end like that. Ok.
unofficial results;
1 - golf
2 - tpc
3 - smelly
4 - nash
5 - brian
6 - paul
7 - jake
8 - modo
9 - drunk
10 - gary

It was a good race to watch, right up to that point!