• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2020 Season

yes, I am in. But I don't want to do a best ball this early. When would you start it?
Thinking as late as possible but still early enough to avoid the 6000 other drafts that happen the week before the season starts, so maybe early August?

Shoot me your email.

I'm going to start up a low $ best ball/no transaction league. Let me know if you're interested.
You draft your team and you are stuck with that team for the season. No changes allowed. The computer automatically picks best score from all your players on the roster. Is that what this means ?

You draft your team and you are stuck with that team for the season. No changes allowed. The computer automatically picks best score from all your players on the roster. Is that what this means ?
Yep, maybe one midseason waiver. I'll put you down as in. 😉

I might be down for a best ball league if it’s not too pricey. :)

It's going to be cheap, shoot me your email and I'll add you to the list.
I got your email yesterday. I am in and an August draft is fine. I would assume we would do a slow draft? Maybe start a new thread in the sports forum for this?