• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 - 2022 Season

This is really a tough night for you too…where is Gary we need him to chime in.

I’m probably going to wind up losing 3 games in one shot! :p

Herbert scored 8.8 in the league I have him, 43.8 in this one I'm playing against him! That's the story of my fantasy season. 😂

Herbert scored 8.8 in the league I have him, 43.8 in this one I'm playing against him! That's the story of my fantasy season. 😂
Sorry Justin, fwiw, the way he has been playing I was pretty nervous. But how do you throw 50 times and not connect on one of those for a td? But that ppc can be brutal…you could have 50 points on a crap week and he could throw for 2 tds, 300 yards and 15 completions and you get like 35?

Sorry Justin, fwiw, the way he has been playing I was pretty nervous. But how do you throw 50 times and not connect on one of those for a td? But that ppc can be brutal…you could have 50 points on a crap week and he could throw for 2 tds, 300 yards and 15 completions and you get like 35?
Yeah, it's definitely way different. I need to rethink my strategy on QBs in this league. I forget every year how much it changes things!

Looks like a big, first win for the Chicken Lovers this week, over the 1st place team of all things. Here I come! 😂

Looks like a big, first win for the Chicken Lovers this week, over the 1st place team of all things. Here I come! 😂
Common Justin if we only keep this up for the rest of the season we might make the playoffs 😉

CigSid hand Ball Busting Bastard third consecutive loss, 155.26-140.46

CigSid came out on top with a 155.26-140.46 victory to hand Ball Busting Bastard their third consecutive loss. Ball Busting Bastard grabbed a 37.16-point lead on Thursday behind Kyler Murray , who passed for 204 yards and a touchdown and ran for 30 yards. But CigSid held the lead the rest of the way, powered by Aaron Rodgers , who passed for 194 yards and 2 touchdowns for 38.76 points, and Austin Ekeler, who racked up 127 yards from scrimmage and scored 2 touchdowns (36.7 points). CigSid (4-3) will look to maintain their winning ways against Mo-Dough 22, while Ball Busting Bastard (3-4) face Mike Honcho's Spread Offense in an effort to get back on track.