• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 year 2011 Golfanatic is victorious!

Congrats to the top three! Golfanatic, you had an amazing run there at the end! was that 8 straight or 7? I had alot of fun, thank you for letting me join in!

I can not wait till text year and doing a better job at the draft after what I have learned......I can say the last month of football will not be as fun!

I am going to go pout and cry in the corner for a few days after just missing cashing in :angry:

It was 7 in a row including the payoffs. Thanks for the opportunity guys and I would love to do this again next year!!! Last year I was in last place so this is definitely the most improvement award lol...

I would still love the opportunity :whistling:

Great final game....guess you earned your opportunity...lol.

Time to put on your Big Boy pants Golf-Boy (heh-heh-heh) :laugh:

I forgot what I even sent in for this originally but I have some good stuff in mind for Jake. This will out by the end of the week guys.

Take your time man. It's the holidays...no need to worry about this during this week.

Though I will mention...I sucked some serious @$$ this season, and still feel like I got like 3rd place. lol.

Congrats to the winners! I'm still in Baja. Leaving for the long drive North in the morning. I'll be home Thursday night.

In the mean time check this out. We were out on the boat in the beautiful Sea of Cortez
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzSPXS6y8b4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That is crazy! Did you survive? Dolphins are lethal lol.

edited for sp.

Good thing I didn't make this league this year or I probably would have dominated the regular season and ended up 4th in the playoffs just like last year! :laugh:

Good thing I didn't make this league this year or I probably would have dominated the regular season and ended up 4th in the playoffs just like last year! :laugh:
Yeah, I guess you would have dominated us Jonesy. Me, at least... but then again that's not saying much! :laugh:

Well I did that for ya Jonesy...not so much dominant in the regualr season, but 2nd seed.to 4th in playoffs!

I have Jake's package ready to go. I will send this weekend for sure.

I sent out the LAST place award to Jake a few days ago. DC# 9405 5036 9930 0393 2211 73

Darren
0311 1660 0000 8157 2652

Gary
0311 1660 0000 8157 2645

Tom
0311 1660 0000 8157 2638

Congratulations to our winners. I am glad everybody had fun.

Package arrived today and I could not be happier with the selection! Thanks once again to Matt for hosting this league, Thanks also to everyone who participated. I appreciate that we can all have fun with this throughout the season. It sure makes the NFL season a lot more interesting for a Bills fan!

Hope to see you all again next year!~
Doc