• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fantasy Football 2 year 2011 Golfanatic is victorious!

I was certain I would get the last place trophy. Damn couldn't even do that right. This year has been real frustrating for me but fun nonetheless.
Congratulations to those of you in the playoffs. Congratulations to Jake for hanging in there.Like Tom said. This league rewards the basement.

At least I got 4 wins during the season. Maybe next year I won't draft a QB that sits out the whole season. And a key WR that gets injured in like week 3.

This Fantasy Football league has been a blast! I drafted a great team but have since replaced almost every player but Brady! I can't wait to win and send something awesome to Jake. Thanks for including me in this guys and please remember, "I'm Better Than You!" lol.

I can't wait to win and send something awesome to Jake.

I don't know. Jake's palate is pretty elevated. 'Awesome' has an entirely different meaning to him. You should be careful what you wish for. :p

G~

I can't wait to win

Most lop sided loss every! I couldn't even compete this week when a team is that lucky in every position. Not much I could have done and then to have much of my team suck!

Well, you know what they say..."On any given Sunday..."! The unknown factor is why they play the game. You never really know just how things are going to shake out until it happens. This week's hero is next week's bum, and vice-versa. Fantasy Football is even more unpredictable than the real thing because the "owner" has absolutely no influence on how his "team" performs week to week. You make some educated guesses and hope for the best, and if, in the end, you feel that you enjoyed the process then that's what counts in the last analysis.

Still can't understand how those damn Packers could go in the tank so badly right when I needed them the most, though! LOL :laugh:

By the way, it looks like your original wish is coming true so I'll see you in the epic game for 3rd place! :thumbs:

I can't wait to win

Most lop sided loss every! I couldn't even compete this week when a team is that lucky in every position. Not much I could have done and then to have much of my team suck!

Well, you know what they say..."On any given Sunday..."! The unknown factor is why they play the game. You never really know just how things are going to shake out until it happens. This week's hero is next week's bum, and vice-versa. Fantasy Football is even more unpredictable than the real thing because the "owner" has absolutely no influence on how his "team" performs week to week. You make some educated guesses and hope for the best, and if, in the end, you feel that you enjoyed the process then that's what counts in the last analysis.

Still can't understand how those damn Packers could go in the tank so badly right when I needed them the most, though! LOL :laugh:

By the way, it looks like your original wish is coming true so I'll see you in the epic game for 3rd place! :thumbs:

After a woppin like last week I dont even want to play. So true about FF being even more unpredictable than the real thing....any given sunday is right!

Look forward to the rematch.....loser is out of the money, winner gets some respect....You going to play Romo or Stafford?

Ohhhhh Roddy White went off late with 10 catches and 117 yards....

I can't wait to win and send something awesome to Jake.

I don't know. Jake's palate is pretty elevated. 'Awesome' has an entirely different meaning to him. You should be careful what you wish for. :p

G~

True story. ;)

I would still love the opportunity :whistling:

Great final game....guess you earned your opportunity...lol.

Seriously...it came pretty close, great game all around...and a great season. Maybe I won't draft the disabled list next year. lol

I'm leaving in the morning for Baja and I'm taking all your smokes!
Be back on the 4th. Congrats although its not officially official so I will reserve...

See you guys in a week.

Congrats Golfanatic Dann! :thumbs: You are the CHAMP!!! Fine season and a great playoff run!

Congrats also to Sonuvabum Gary, my eternal FF nemesis! :laugh: It was fun, once again, and at least I beat you once (if only by the slimmest of margins! LOL)

Congrats to Modo! We had some great battles this year and every time we were going to play I was scared shitless! :laugh:

Thanks to everyone in the league for a great season!

Congrats to the top three! Golfanatic, you had an amazing run there at the end! was that 8 straight or 7? I had alot of fun, thank you for letting me join in!

I can not wait till text year and doing a better job at the draft after what I have learned......I can say the last month of football will not be as fun!

I am going to go pout and cry in the corner for a few days after just missing cashing in :angry: