• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Fundraiser Thread

my check was placed in the mail this morning

Cut off for posting is this coming Monday the 8th at 9:30 am PST. Ashley will draw the winning numbers later that day and the winners will be announced.

MO was put in snail mail on the 1st. Thanks again John for running this :thumbs:

As of today's mail the additional payments below have been received.

Keystone_Raider
Cigarstone
Stogieman
Longdraw

Don't forget the this coming Monday at 9:30 am PST is the cut off deadline to get your ticket numbers.
Now's a good time to get in if you were thinking about jumping. This is a great chance to win something really nice while showing your support for a good cause. :)

It's all over in a few hours (8:30 am PST) (9:30 am PST) folks. You still have time if you were thinking of getting in on the raffles. :thumbs:

Sonuvabum
BxCigrfan
JTuttle
Nashkicker
thechenman

Received the following payments over the weekend, thanks!

Edit to correct time of raffles ending.

John, I'll have a check your way before lunch.
thumbs-up.gif

The numbers have been randomly drawn by Ashley, and posted. Thank you all for participating, your support is GREATLY APPRECIATED! A special thanks to John Fields for running the memorial raffle. The generosity of this community never ceases to amaze me. Thank you all for your support!

John, can you confirm that you got my check? I sent it on the 3rd. My name wasn't on your list, just making sure.

Rod, John, thanks for ensuring we have a place to call home.
thumbs-up.gif