• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Gear

Which CP Gear would you REALLY want?

• Mouse Pads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • T-Shirts

• Coffee Mugs

• Hats

• Other (please specify in this topic)

• Total voters
Ummmm Bill, you need a hat for you dome brother....

Emo

But I'd give my first born son's left nut for a tshirt.

The shirt that Rod had aavailable a while ago is a great t-shirt. The print has held up very nice after many washings. :thumbs:

1st choice would be:

cigaretteCigarPass.jpg

2nd choice large ceramic/glazed Coffee Mug, 3rd choice T-shirt. :D :sign:

I voted for a hat! Preferably a low profile soft cloth type hat would be great! I'd also purchase a t-shirt as long as it's not a white shirt and would even go for a polo type golf shirt (again, not white).

As for the mousepad... I love mine! Thanks Bruddah Rod!

Aloha,

Wade

Good idea on the polo shirt Bruddah Wade! :thumbs:

I would prefer a T-Shirt. Color really isn't an issue. The polo idea isn't a bad one either. Just my .05

Snakeeyezzes

I'm for the coffee mug. But, as previously mentioned, it should be a very large mug. :D

Looks like the hats are winning. :)

Big coffee mugs are a great idea too. ;)

I really really want the big mug. I never wear hats and I've been looking around for a cool huge mug to get.

It be nice to through in a few golf visor hats...for us golfers. :D

gibu got to reiterate his want for the big mug, so I do too! I would love to have a really big CP coffee mug. I was disappointed that someone else raised attention to the fact that size indeed does matter (for coffee mugs). I wanted to be the first! It was the first thing that I thought of when I read the poll.

I WANT THAT MUG!

Oooo... and it could be a thermos type. What about that? Or one that fits in the car cup holders. Or, see Eddie Bauer for some nice mug styles.

Ceramic and huge for my weekend mornings. A cigarpass mug in one hand and a cigar from a pass in the other. I'm thinking 20oz perhaps. :thumbs: Bistro style perhaps. :thumbs:

Come on Mug Brothers !! Lets get Loud about this thing !!

MUG! MUG! MUG! :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: