• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Herf @ Bo's Cigars in Long Beach Saturday Nov 21st!

CRQuarto

Brrraaaiiinnnsss.....
Event will be November 21st, Saturday, starting at 5:00 pm at Bo's Long Beach location

The CigarPass herf at Bo's is a go! We have green lights across the board for this event! We will have rep Fadi from Oliva Cigars on hand for the event, Italian food from Foggia Italian Market (my father's deli), beverages, two poker tables (social poker only so we don't get nailed by the city for gambling, sorry!), four TV's downstairs in the lounge with the games on, and every attendee will be given a raffle ticket for a chance to win a box of Oliva Serie V Maduros!

Downstairs seating in the lounge consists of fourteen individual seats, and upstairs on the patio we will have seating available for up to two hundred people if need be. There will be plenty of room for everyone, so don't be afraid to come down and meet a bunch of guys from here at CP, as well as all the regulars at Bo's.

Bo's Cigars
4501 E. Carson Street #114
Long Beach, CA 90808
Phone: 562-429-5600

Post a date ASAP

I will try to get the 909ers and the 951s to represent.
Souldog????

Yar! This should be a lovely get together and meet the local CP boys. Foggia's food is top notch and truly good tasting Italian food. I hope we get enough people to rock out on the patio!

Hopefully the date and time will work out for me because I want in.

If I don't have anything else scheduled, I'm down! As for suggestions, midgets and strippers. Always midgets and strippers.

I know a midget stripper, she goes by the name cupcake. I doubt she would commute from wi though...

I'm in as well. Especially if there will be midgets and strippers.......
thumbs-up.gif

I happen to be about a mile from there as I write this. Hmm it's about lunch time I think a mid day solo herf sounds delightful.
Anybody care to join me? 1:00 at Bo's

Report on Bo's.
Sitting in a nice comfy chair writing this...
Nice place, real friendly atmosphere.
Bo is a super nice guy.
Had an afternoon smoke and met some real characters.
I'm real excited to spend more time here.

Report on Bo's.
Sitting in a nice comfy chair writing this...
Nice place, real friendly atmosphere.
Bo is a super nice guy.
Had an afternoon smoke and met some real characters.
I'm real excited to spend more time here.

I am glad that you found Bo's to be such a great place. He truly is a genuine person and comes across as an guy that I have known for a long time. I hope we can finalize this herf and to be able do it yearly.

Hey........I was at Bo's today as well. I was going to hook up with CRQuatro but we got our days mixed up. Since I made the time I stopped by anyway and had a smoke. I was there from about 1:15 to abot 3:00. I can't believe you were there and I didn't even realize it
laugh.gif

Anyway, it is a great place and Bo is a great guy. I am gonna make it a regular stop from now on. It's only about 15 minutes from my house.

I'm like the wind brother...

Didn't you see me alone in the corner making sweet love to that Padron?

Hey........I was at Bo's today as well. I was going to hook up with CRQuatro but we got our days mixed up. Since I made the time I stopped by anyway and had a smoke. I was there from about 1:15 to abot 3:00. I can't believe you were there and I didn't even realize it
laugh.gif

Anyway, it is a great place and Bo is a great guy. I am gonna make it a regular stop from now on. It's only about 15 minutes from my house.

I figured that was you.
laugh.gif
I can't believe I didn't recognize you. I know we've herfed before at Stinkis lounge.