• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP members by state

coventrycat86 said:
You got it Clifford V Murphy, IV :thumbs:

(Gee, how did you come up with your screen name I wonder) :D
It must've just popped out of my head :p

It's an easy s/n to remember incase I ever forget it. ;)

Ah, the screen name may be easy to remember but the PASSWORD, now there's the tricky part :p

bkhonk828 said:
put me down for Ohio! :D
Ok here's a put-down for you, and being from Ohio you SHOULD get this: A Wolverine's Driving instructions to get from Michigan to Columbus- Drive I-75 South until you smell it, then drive East until you step in it! :D

J/K, dont go all postal on me! Best thing to come out of Ohio is Bo and Speilman!
JV Detroit, home of the Laker Slayers!

camaroon4me said:
bkhonk828 said:
Ok here's a put-down for you, and being from Ohio you SHOULD get this: A Wolverine's Driving instructions to get from Michigan to Columbus- Drive I-75 South until you smell it, then drive East until you step in it! :D

J/K, dont go all postal on me! Best thing to come out of Ohio is Bo and Speilman!
I'm from Ohio too, and while on a road trip last year driving through your state I found it a good place to stop and take a piss!!!! :p

STYX&STONED said:
camaroon4me said:
bkhonk828 said:

I'm from Ohio too, and while on a road trip last year driving through your state I found it a good place to stop and take a piss!!!! :p
Thats funny! When my dad used to take me to Cedar Pointe, he always made a point to stop and dump in Toledo before heading back to Michigan!

I guess this heritage of rivalry is typical between most Ohio and Michigan people! Oh well, where would we be without rivalries anyway. GO BLUE! :D

gatorsmg said:
I guess this heritage of rivalry is typical between most Ohio and Michigan people!
I can resolve this...

BOTH STATES SUCK!! :p

Ha Ha J/K
As do the 'Noles and the 'Canes :sign:

Am I right right Ricardo & Brent :0

Welp, Uncle Sam moved me to Nebraska last winter and there I am :p

(At least for another two years) Can't believe I've had to uproot my family and make four MAJOR moves since I joined this board. Two years of stability will be nice!

coventrycat86 said:
As do the 'Noles and the 'Canes :sign:

Am I right right Ricardo & Brent :0
Ohhhhhhh, CC, you may have crossed the line that time brother..... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

gatorsmg said:
I guess this heritage of rivalry is typical between most Ohio and Michigan people!
I can resolve this...

BOTH STATES SUCK!! :p

Ha Ha J/K
I agree 100% ;)

I was born and raised in South Miami :love:

And I have been missing it since 1981. :angry:

I agree 100%

I was born and raised in South Miami

And I have been missing it since 1981.

I'm sure they will be happy to have you back as soon as that statute of limitations runs out....

:sign:

kurtcigar1 said:
I agree 100% 

I was born and raised in South Miami 

And I have been missing it since 1981.

I'm sure they will be happy to have you back as soon as that statute of limitations runs out....

:sign:
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, didn't see that one coming! :D :sign:
Uh, dont want to get accused of a possible thread jacking, Im out!

Amen to that!

To those Texas threads earlier....you know what they say..."ain't but two things comes from Texas - steers and queers and you ain't got horns boy."

Well I'm a pickin'....and I'm a grinnin'..... :sign:

:thumbs: I am waiting at the end of 35 in Arlington....load that trailer with Canadia cigars and get rolling!! Have punch/snip/lighter ready.....bring it on, and Horse you can stand behind me!! LOL.....TEXAS ROCKS...FMF
:p