• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Server Speed

Has CP been more reliable, both speed and uptime over the past 5 days?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I can't tell

• Total voters
Several times the other day (Friday afternoon) I was getting an SQL error saying that the max limit of connections was reached.

Please post here any errors you receive.

If it it happens again, I'll copy it here.

Any problems for anyone yet?

I've only had 1 day where it kept timing out on me. I think it was Friday night or Saturday.

Yea, Rod I got nearly the same error again about 11:30a cst.

I hosed up copying and pasting the error though.

The server is running extremely fast on my end. Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Just a few minutes ago, I hit "refresh" and I got "page not found"

It wasn't my ISP or anything because every other site was working fine at the time.

I just started at a place that has multiplexed T1's and haven't had any glitches or hangs so far. I do get some hangs for 4-5 seconds with the dial-up though.

Not sure why you got page cannot be found. Let me know if it happens again. We have 75 users on right now, and everything is running very fast, no hangs. I'm in So Calif and the server is in Virgina. Good response time on my end so far.

AVB said:
I just started at a place that has multiplexed T1's and haven't had any glitches or hangs so far. I do get some hangs for 4-5 seconds with the dial-up though.
[snapback]273274[/snapback]​

Bah, go for the DS3!

No complaints for a while.

Sounds good. :thumbs:

AVB said:
[snapback]273274[/snapback]​
All T1's, T3's, are multiplexed. Fiber is a different unless it is all data. Now if you are just running data, the multiplexing time division may have a different protocol.

Emo