• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPASS 10 year anniversary

Ceasar,
I'm taking a stab at your contest.

1. Souldog
2. Apple
3. 36
4. Health Educator
5. 2012 v6 Stang
6. Mr. M Madmonk
7. Maduro Clint
8. 2013

Ceasar, how do these answers look?

1. Souldog
2. Google
3. 35
4. DJ
5. 2012 V6 Stang
6. Smokyballs
7. Maduro Clint
8. 2013

I’ll take a crack. I will say going through all your posts I feel like I got to know you better. Saw the beginnings, promoting the DJ business, upgrading and selling your humidor,the multiple raises and opportunities at work you triumphed, your daughters birth, your mound of dirt that became a home, the herds, the trades, the passes and reviews. I will say this one is hard and even with a few hours of searching I’m still not 100%. It was a pleasure learning about you tho.

1.souldog
2.jbfurdog named the other two tech giants that owned land so I’m gonna start by guessing the first of the other two - microsoft
3. I’m gonna say 37 because it was right after your birthday that year I believe when you finalized the agreement.
4. This was the toughest one. I could only find DJ, healthcare, CDC/zombie killer. I did find one post about working in your in-laws basement but couldn’t figure out what for. So I’m going my basic first job which was lawn care. This one stumped me.
5. 2012 v6 stang
6. This one was difficult as I’m not sure if Rod’s post of the memories had this person or not but if it did I am guessing Randy.
7. Maduro clint
8. 2013

I’ll take a crack. I will say going through all your posts I feel like I got to know you better. Saw the beginnings, promoting the DJ business, upgrading and selling your humidor,the multiple raises and opportunities at work you triumphed, your daughters birth, your mound of dirt that became a home, the herds, the trades, the passes and reviews. I will say this one is hard and even with a few hours of searching I’m still not 100%. It was a pleasure learning about you tho.

1.souldog
2.jbfurdog named the other two tech giants that owned land so I’m gonna start by guessing the first of the other two - microsoft
3. I’m gonna say 37 because it was right after your birthday that year I believe when you finalized the agreement.
4. This was the toughest one. I could only find DJ, healthcare, CDC/zombie killer. I did find one post about working in your in-laws basement but couldn’t figure out what for. So I’m going my basic first job which was lawn care. This one stumped me.
5. 2012 v6 stang
6. This one was difficult as I’m not sure if Rod’s post of the memories had this person or not but if it did I am guessing Randy.
7. Maduro clint
8. 2013
Same wright/wrong combination.

I’ll start handing out clues tomorrow. :)

Ok, I will try this. I have spent too many work hours at this dude!! This is tough and makes me feel that my google-foo needs work.

1. souldog
2. Intel
3. 34 (on this one, when the answer is revealed, I want to see the work on how it was found)
4. pharmacy??
5. '12 v6 mustang
6. broblues?
7. maduro clint
8. 2013

Ok, I will try this. I have spent too many work hours at this dude!! This is tough and makes me feel that my google-foo needs work.

1. souldog
2. Intel
3. 34 (on this one, when the answer is revealed, I want to see the work on how it was found)
4. pharmacy??
5. '12 v6 mustang
6. broblues?
7. maduro clint
8. 2013
Same wrong/right.

Clues coming tomorrow. I’ll be honest, I’ve probably never mentioned my first job. :)

1. souldog
2. Adobe
3. 27
4. Chef/Cook
5. '12 v6 mustang
6. Smitty?
7. maduro clint
8. 2013

also, in doing the research on #6, I am remembering some of the donations we once set up to send to some troops...we should do that again if we can.

1. souldog
2. Adobe ( the building is technically the research branch of this company) and it is in San Jose.
3. 27 getting warmer
4. Chef/Cook not that fancy at 16.
5. '12 v6 mustang
6. Smitty?
7. maduro clint
8. 2013

also, in doing the research on #6, I am remembering some of the donations we once set up to send to some troops...we should do that again if we can.

At this point all members, minus the ass hats, can guess as much as they like. ;)