• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cp'ers dodging more bullets!

Gwheato

For those of you who have been following and praying for my family and I, Thank you so much. I was supposed to get the results from the biopsies and washes yesterday afternoon but when the Dr.'s secretary called she informed me that the results were still pending. AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! Like I am not stressed enough. So after another fitful night of sleep and a very long day waiting, watching the phone to see if it would do some miraculous trick or something, the doctor calls around 6:00PM. He then tells me that all of the slides and stains are clean and show no sign of cancer, that the cultures have not grown anything at this time and that the x-ray they took after the scope on Friday showed that the two spots of cocern were significantly smaller. All in all he seems to think that this was some type of bad infection and that I am on the mend. He also said that if anything exotic grew out of the cultures in the next few weeks he would call me but to get some rest and try to recuperate after all that has been going on and I should be fine. YYYEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAWWWW. :laugh: :laugh: :cool: :cool: :D :D I admit that I gave in and celebrated a bit premature last night over at Gator's house where he so graciously treated me to a beautiful 1926 Padron and three fingers of a smooth rum, Thanks Gator preesh much! Thanks again for everyones care, concern, and most importantly prayer. You all take care and Happy Smoke Rings To All!! :D

Gwheato

Thats good to hear. Now instead of typing and surfing the web, go have a nice smoke. :laugh:

yeah, and next time finish your drink :laugh:

good news Bro :thumbs:

I am SOOO glad Dennis that it is working out for you now! NOW that you are better, grab Gator and get your butts up here for something besides a hospital visit! LOL

Hugs!!

Melly

I have been following this. Glad to hear the outcome, will continue to pray for you and yours.

Glad to hear the good news Dennis!! Take care brother and enjoy a nice smoke!!

Brandon

That is great news, I can only imagine it has to be one of the most stressful moments in life when your health is at stake. Kiss your family and thank the Lord, and may you stay well.