• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFF2 Redux

Come on guys. This is a nice funsie league.

Just think, for the price a few sticks, you get ring side seats to watch me whoop Matt's ass all season long. How can you pass that up? :cool:

G-

We now have 6. 4 more needed to get this going. Any takers?

We need at least 2 more. We'd like to have 4 more to make 10 teams.

PSHhhhh
Gary,
Better pack a lunch

Come on guys. This is a nice funsie league.

Just think, for the price a few sticks, you get ring side seats to watch me whoop Matt's ass all season long. How can you pass that up? :cool:

G-

We now have 6. 4 more needed to get this going. Any takers?

We need at least 2 more. We'd like to have 4 more to make 10 teams.

I'll jump in I love FFL and only have 1 other league going this year.

Let me know if you still have the space.

I think you might have been in it bill. Scoring looks better this year. At least take a look!

All set up and ready to donate some sticks.

cmon guys we need a few more!!!

who do I contact for details, etc? browsed through the thread, and I don't think I saw where the league is being hosted (yahoo? espn? somewhere else?) also, maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet this morning, but I'm not sure if I'm clear on how the payoff at the end will work? :blush:

I'm interested in playing as well... I PM'ed Beyond the Band earlier to find out which website the leage is through...

Yahoo

Email me your addy if you cant find it.
I will send you an invite through yahoo

addy in profile

Looks like me might have 10.

I would like to do a live draft if possible.
I will set a date as close to a reasonable time as the time zones we are all in will allow.
I will post this date once. If we all can't do it then I will make the draft auto
All agree?

Are you ladies ready to send me all your cigars at the end of the season? :)

Are you ladies ready to send me all your cigars at the end of the season? :)

"ladies" huh? does that mean you'll be expecting flavored smokes? if it's Acids you want, I suppose I could buy some... oh, wait... I won't need to, since I'll be ahead of you in the standings... :sign: