• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFF2 Redux

What do they know about football up there in the great white north?
Just because you have the greatest power trio in the history of rock doesnt mean jack.

Better eat your Flutie flakes Mr.! :thumbs:

Are you ladies ready to send me all your cigars at the end of the season? :)

"ladies" huh? does that mean you'll be expecting flavored smokes? if it's Acids you want, I suppose I could buy some... oh, wait... I won't need to, since I'll be ahead of you in the standings... :sign:

What do they know about football up there in the great white north?
Just because you have the greatest power trio in the history of rock doesnt mean jack.

Better eat your Flutie flakes Mr.! :thumbs:

don't get me started about football... I'll tell you what it's aboot...
real football only has 3 downs... and a longer field... and we play in real weather (well, we used to... guess they had to build domes for all the american imports on the teams)... :p

ok, I'm finished... :whistling:

Looks like me might have 10.

I would like to do a live draft if possible.
I will set a date as close to a reasonable time as the time zones we are all in will allow.
I will post this date once. If we all can't do it then I will make the draft auto
All agree?

Agreed.

Opps. Been real busy. If you end up needing another send me a message so that it goes to my Blackberry.

Matt,

Where are we at with this do we need more bodies or are we all set? Also we should start setting the parameters of the draft date. FYI I am good any weekday and most sunday nights.

Let me knwo if there is anything that I can do to help you out with this, it is a great idea and should be a lot of fun.

How about we DRAFT SUNDAY NIGHT AUGUST 16 5:00 PST?

If you can not make it then your draft will be auto.

I need an AYE from all.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do the live draft on Sunday night. I'm getting married Saturday and will probably be packing to leave for Aruba all day Sunday. I'll set my rankings for Auto-Draft just in case, but I'm definitely going to try and make it.

I am ok with sunday. I might be running a few minutes late if traffic is bad, but I shouldn't have any issues getting home by 9 est...I hope!

this sunday? ok

and 5pm Pacific translates to 8pm Eastern, right?

Ugg, I just realized its 8 EST, not 9. I asked a co-worker when I saw the post and he told me 9.

If we can't push it back an hour, I can't make it. I'd prefer an autodraft at that point as opposed to setting my team up to "autopick" while everyone else drafts.

I have the kids this weekend and on sunday I drop them off at 8. Its a 40 min ride back, so if its 9, shouldn't be an issue. I will try and find out from thier mother if she is working sunday...i could drop them off a little early, but she normally works till 8 on sundays.

I thought 9 EST might be starting to get too late. I can push an hour.

This is where it gets kind of hard for me.
I must make a decision and stick with it.
How about 6 PM August 16. That's 9 PM EST.

Let's do this

I thought 9 EST might be starting to get too late. I can push an hour.

This is where it gets kind of hard for me.
I must make a decision and stick with it.
How about 6 PM August 16. That's 9 PM EST.

Let's do this
OK by me. Autopick would no doubt do a better job than me so I may just let it choose my team. If I don't show up go ahead and start without me.

Well thats perfect for me. So thanks for that. :) Lets see how it rolls with the other folks..

I don't know what yahoo sets the time limit for, but if its like other live drafts, it probably won't take longer than 2 hours I would guess.

This weekend is tough for me, the wife and I are going away celebrating an anniversary, I will set up auto if I can't sneek away with the laptop.

Just keep us posted if this date moves I am available anyday other day.

Best,
Gregg

I don't know if I'll be able to do the live draft. If I don't show up at the appointed time does the autopick just kick in by default when it's my turn, or do I need to set something ahead of time? I'm assuming it just goes ahead on it's own.

Your team will be picked according to your ratings as an auto draft.

I don't know if I'll be able to do the live draft. If I don't show up at the appointed time does the autopick just kick in by default when it's my turn, or do I need to set something ahead of time? I'm assuming it just goes ahead on it's own.

Hmm...I cannot get it to load.

I tried it in Firefox and IE. In Firefox it failed completely. In IE the test draft worked, but the real draft will not complete loading. I restarted and downloaded the latest Flash player again...no luck.

It looks like I'll be autodrafting.

/crosses fingers