• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFF2 Redux

Mine went out a couple days ago. Mexico??? I'm jealous...I want a house in Cabo!! :)

[tpc]'s and sonuvabum's cigars arrived today. Thanks guys! :thumbs:

Matt, are you going to Mexico to get some of the glass-top Cohiba's to send? :whistling:

Mine are going out tomorrow via click n ship.
sorry for the delay we had a pretty substantial earthquake here on Saturday, (6.5)... I put something on top of the box and forgot about it, sorry Doc.

sorry for the delay we had a pretty substantial earthquake here on Saturday, (6.5)... I put something on top of the box and forgot about it, sorry Doc.

Yikes! Hope you're all OK out there, Scott.

Yes all my house and my familys homes are all ok but some people werent so lucky, chimneys collapsed, water and gas lines breaking, it wasn't a fun one to ride through, people were crashing into one another trying to get out of the mall parking lot afterward, it put a lot of people into panic survival mode!!

Yes all my house and my familys homes are all ok but some people werent so lucky, chimneys collapsed, water and gas lines breaking, it wasn't a fun one to ride through, people were crashing into one another trying to get out of the mall parking lot afterward, it put a lot of people into panic survival mode!!

Good to hear that you're alright! Quakes have to be one of the most frightening natural events ever.

OK guys there is one left. Get your sticks mailed.

hey Matt

sorry, my bad - been distracted by goings on here, and I haven't had a chance to get on the boards to check on the info for the FF pool (then realized that I could have checked Doc's profile for a destination address) :blush:

rather than delay things by trying to send something over the border, I've just placed an order to ship to him, along with a few extras to make up for the delay - it's tagged to ship via USPS priority, so it should arrive this week

thanks for having me along for the ride, it was kinda fun beating the two top guys the week I was up against them, even though I got my arse kicked the rest of the time :cool:

take care,
Rick

This is almost done.
Still waiting for 3. There is no reason this should take this long. I don't think we had this kind of delay last year.

For you guys that are lagging if there is some sort of problem then by all means PM me.

As with any endeavor there is a learning process.

If we do this again I will impose a deadline for payoff.
Two weeks after the last game. Something to that effect.

Tom Thank you for doing this.

Proposal for next year....

If we do this again, nice fiver to join, sent in advance to the commish.

End of year, Commish keeps 5 for his work (incl S&H), the remaining are spread out over 4 places as winnings.

Just a thought.

G-

I'm good with something along those lines.

End of year, Commish keeps 5 for his work (incl S&H), the remaining are spread out over 4 places as winnings.

Just a thought.

G-

I'm good with something along those lines.

Just a thought.

G-

I endorse this plan. :thumbs: Sticks upfront before the draft is the way to go, IMHO.

I agree with the sticks up front. The winners shouldn't have to wait. I'm fine with garys thought on the commish work as well...