• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 11

AND now the league is looking to postpone the Steelers/Titans game. That's going to be a first. I assume I need to now find replacements for my Steelers/Titans players, because it looks like they'll play next week, which will count for Week 5 if played on Tuesday. If played on Monday, it should count for Week 4..............hopefully.

Looks like Ben @modo22 already received zero points for Henry, which could help me a great deal...

Found this:

Will the stats for that game count for fantasy?

Yes. If the game is played on Monday or Tuesday – as anticipated – then the fantasy points from that game will count in your Week 4 matchup.

Guess I should have waited, to make those waiver decisions.

Unless they do not play on Monday or Tuesday... then what? It’s the unknown that we have to prepare for...

This just in...
“If another positive test pops up or the NFL re-evaluates the decision to play this week, the game could be pushed into another week. As ESPN's Brooke Pryor noted, the NFL could opt to reschedule the Steelers-Titans game for Week 7 and push the Steelers-Ravens game scheduled for that week into Week 8, as the Steelers and Ravens have a mutual bye. If that happens, Titans and Steelers players obviously wouldn't score points this week, and Week 4 would effectively be turned into a bye week for them...”

Latest update:

Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Tennessee Titans will not be played Week 4
by Brad Camara | Steelers Correspondent | Thu, Oct 1st 9:36am EDT

The NFL is rescheduling the Pittsburgh Steelers

-Tennessee Titans game to later in the season after an additional Titans player and one personnel tested positive for COVID-19. It will not be played Week 4, according to NFL insider Tom Pelissero (Tom Pelissero on Twitter )

Fantasy Impact:
The NFL released a statement officially postponing Sunday’s Week 4 contest due to COVID-19 positive tests. No makeup date has been announced. Fantasy owners should get any Steeler or Titans out of their lineups and look for alternatives Week 4.

Between covid, injuries, and bed wetters it's been a tough dang week for a lot of us. 🥃

BREAKING NEWS: Nathaniel Arcilla of BS Sports reporting that Pats v. Cheifs will be canceled. It seems Cam Newton infected the whole team while "dappin' up his homies". All associated players currently rostered score 0.

Better play your night game players, boys.

BREAKING NEWS: Nathaniel Arcilla of BS Sports reporting that Pats v. Cheifs will be canceled. It seems Cam Newton infected the whole team while "dappin' up his homies". All associated players currently rostered score 0.

Better play your night game players, boys.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😂 It's too late for me now...

I hope you are wrong. I do not see this anywhere... the game is still scheduled for tomorrow at 4:05 PST

Playing the best team in the league this week... @modo22

I need another week like this past week 😃
I pretty much gave up on the week with all the covid stuff and the wedding...but that god Mixon came through for the first time this season! It will come down to the wire tonight.

Also, sorry I was so out of touch last week while all this was going on. It seems there is alot of unknown scenarios moving forward for fantasy purposes. But this week should work out ok.

I hope you are wrong. I do not see this anywhere... the game is still scheduled for tomorrow at 4:05 PST
Latest news:
Per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Chiefs' latest round of point of care COVID-19 tests came up clear, paving the way for the NFL to proceed with a Monday night rescheduling of the contest, which was originally slated to take place Sunday afternoon

If (when) this happens again, I will ask for each team to submit via PM a "backup" player incase the game does not happen. The hope was that when this kind of event occurs, the system (yahoo or ESPN) would assign those players as an IR position, not a BYE position. So we can then at least take the chance of leaving Tyrek Hill or Kelce in a starting spot, but we can chime in on a back up person if that game would not have happened...make sense? I know its still not perfect, but we can at least try that plan until it doesn't work. Of course this only works in some cases. Trying to at least come up with some sort of a fair way to deal with more games that may be rescheduled like the NE/KC game.

If (when) this happens again, I will ask for each team to submit via PM a "backup" player incase the game does not happen. The hope was that when this kind of event occurs, the system (yahoo or ESPN) would assign those players as an IR position, not a BYE position. So we can then at least take the chance of leaving Tyrek Hill or Kelce in a starting spot, but we can chime in on a back up person if that game would not have happened...make sense? I know its still not perfect, but we can at least try that plan until it doesn't work. Of course this only works in some cases. Trying to at least come up with some sort of a fair way to deal with more games that may be rescheduled like the NE/KC game.
That sounds much better than the alternative...