• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 11

Latest news:
Per Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Chiefs' latest round of point of care COVID-19 tests came up clear, paving the way for the NFL to proceed with a Monday night rescheduling of the contest, which was originally slated to take place Sunday afternoon

Na that can't be right. Nathaniel Arcilla is much more credible than that Rapoport goof. 😂

Should we do this here as well boys? Doing this in our cigar FFL.

In regards to the Buffalo/Tennessee game only; if you start a player from those teams and after Noon CST Sunday something prevents that game from happening, you can PM our thread your back up option on your roster. For example, can choose to start Josh Allen going into Sunday, but before any of the games start (Sunday at Noon CST), he can PM our group his potential replacement who would be on your bench. Anyways, I can then go in and make those changes after Tuesday. If the game does happen, then thats that. These back up options would have to be on your roster, so if you want to have that option for your starting kicker, then you would have to have a 2nd kicker on your bench.

What do you guys think? I need a YES from everyone or we won't do this. If you have another idea, lets hear it. The issue is going to be that Yahoo and ESPN are not going to (at this point) start labeling guys to make them IR spot eligible.

That's pretty standard. I was going to play Watson this week, but seeing as I'm playing you.....I might just go ahead and start Rodgers so that you're confused on how to cheer for the Packers this week.

What a dick move.......but I wouldn't expect anything else! Start whoever will make me win. That's what a friend does.