• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 11

Lol well I only need 3 guys to win again this week.
lol, yea I bet thats a nice feeling!
I about threw my TV out the window when I saw Justin Herbert go down late afternoon. Luckily he got up and finished the game, but I thought it would just be my luck; First I lose the #1 QB in Dak, then pick up a surging rookie Herbert and he goes out...I mine as well play Jameis Winston

I missed this, the first time around. Want to do a side bet this week?

Oh you "missed" it did you? 😋

....and now that I've well established my place as the worst team in the league you're up for it?? ;)

Well now, even so.....I'm, not one to shy away from a challenge....hell, maybe I can salvage something out of this season. What have you in mind?

Oh you "missed" it did you? 😋

....and now that I've well established my place as the worst team in the league you're up for it?? ;)

Well now, even so.....I'm, not one to shy away from a challenge....hell, maybe I can salvage something out of this season. What have you in mind?

I said I'd bet hugs/kisses the first time around, guess that wasn't enough for you!

I might be able to come up with something related to this board : cigars, beer, coffee, etc.

I said I'd bet hugs/kisses the first time around, guess that wasn't enough for you!

I might be able to come up with something related to this board : cigars, beer, coffee, etc.

How about we make it simple. Bet is lose sends the winner something they'll enjoy. I think that's enough parameters for you and I.