• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Cash League Year 12 *FULL

@Acclaym @Brickhouse @{tpc}
We had this issue once before, thought it was fixed, but ESPN locks a player in IR if their game has started, even though a team manager chose not to start them. I have Julio locked and would like to move him to my bench to add a player. I even had a empty roster spot and also just dropped Sanders thinking I could still do this, but ESPN locked Julio....

I would like to add a player and can only do it as a league manager, not team manager. I am asking the playoff teams for approval. We did this last year with Gary as well. Its dumb they lock that player even if you want to move them to your bench...but yet they still allow you to make moves if they are Q and not truly IR....

Let me know.

@Acclaym @Brickhouse @{tpc}
We had this issue once before, thought it was fixed, but ESPN locks a player in IR if their game has started, even though a team manager chose not to start them. I have Julio locked and would like to move him to my bench to add a player. I even had a empty roster spot and also just dropped Sanders thinking I could still do this, but ESPN locked Julio....

I would like to add a player and can only do it as a league manager, not team manager. I am asking the playoff teams for approval. We did this last year with Gary as well. Its dumb they lock that player even if you want to move them to your bench...but yet they still allow you to make moves if they are Q and not truly IR....

Let me know.
Sorry, I was working today and didn’t see this. I’m ok with whatever you need to do to make it right. I don’t know that I fully understand the situation, but I’m sure your point is valid.

Sorry, I was working today and didn’t see this. I’m ok with whatever you need to do to make it right. I don’t know that I fully understand the situation, but I’m sure your point is valid.
Nevermind, ESPN wont even allow the league manager to make changes. whatever, lost of a week anyways! Congrats, Good 1st round!

Well damn, I left too many points on my bench. If Prater can do his average tonight, it’ll be a close one @CigSid

Brutal start and potential loss of Lamar! Same shit happened last year when I only put up 73 points on Bill in the 1st round....at least I put up more than that this time, but still won't break 100 :mad:

Brutal start and potential loss of Lamar! Same shit happened last year when I only put up 73 points on Bill in the 1st round....at least I put up more than that this time, but still won't break 100 :mad:

Yeah, you had it rough for sure.....and I am having what is already my best week of the season and I still have a RB to play tonight. Just bad luck/timing for you. It'll be rough to make up the difference next week.....but you never know what can happen.

Yeah, you had it rough for sure.....and I am having what is already my best week of the season and I still have a RB to play tonight. Just bad luck/timing for you. It'll be rough to make up the difference next week.....but you never know what can happen.
BAHAHA No chance! So next year, here is my plan....draft my team only for Week 14 upside!!! lol, wtf man! And to pile it on, I can't get a 4th place package from Bill....that was the best loser gift I have ever gotten ;)

BAHAHA No chance! So next year, here is my plan....draft my team only for Week 14 upside!!! lol, wtf man! And to pile it on, I can't get a 4th place package from Bill....that was the best loser gift I have ever gotten ;)

Yeah, I ain't gonna lie......92 pts is a lot to make up. Conner went off last night.

Anthony threw his dick on the table as well! Nice dick, Anthony.

Lol!!! Don’t want to brag but it’s not the first time I’ve heard that. ;)

@modo22 Sorry I didn’t see your earlier post, I would have said go for it, but apparently espn didn’t care anyway. :/

Anthony threw his dick on the table as well! Nice dick, Anthony.
To be fair you were without JT, and that does suck bad. I think we should have played into week 18. And I hate week 18 (formally week 17).

To be fair you were without JT, and that does suck bad. I think we should have played into week 18. And I hate week 18 (formally week 17).
Jeez I’ll just stop now. Either this is the other league I’m thinking about or a different owner. Good thing I don’t think like this all the time…or do I?

take a look at your rosters...there are games moving to Monday and Tuesday. We should be fine, but if we need to work out a covid case, we can discuss.

At least they aren’t moved to another week!