• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL Year 7

It was close Wyatt....but no cigar

Yes it was. I can't believe you had 3 f'n players score over 40pts....ridiculous. Then, I was 8pts away from winning and of course Elliot doesn't even play the 4th quarter. I knew that would happen.

But in truth, had you not had an awful week last week, then I wouldn't have even made the playoffs. So I guess it was karma. But man, what a matchup we had this week. After Elliot's 2nd TD last night, I truly thought I had it. But they just didn't play him anymore. I can't believe your f'n TE got 43pts....that's absurd.

Not a fan of the chipper week 17, but have to admit it's making decisions interesting. Think I have to sit Dez and OBJ, but having a hard time convincing myself to do it.

Not a fan of the chipper week 17, but have to admit it's making decisions interesting. Think I have to sit Dez and OBJ, but having a hard time convincing myself to do it.

Guess I don't have to worry about OBJ since that is a different team...

Lot of points on our benches...

Yeah, that's the way Week 17 tends to work out. It's just a completely different week than any other. Elliott got me 0 points...but my dumbass forgot to switch him out. Surprised I was able to mount 150 points without him and still squeek out the victory.

Congrats on the season victory Justin.

Justin with an AMAZING finish to the season! what was that, 7 or 8 straight wins? AND you used up your roster moves so early!! Congrats man

I think my last loss was when I had to go without a QB I didn't have any moves left! Haha

I think my last loss was when I had to go without a QB I didn't have any moves left! Haha

Just looked, and I was 4-6 after losing his bye week and then rattled off 7 in a row. Thought I was done for at 2-4.

Fun year everyone !

Congrats to Justin on the amazing turnaround this year to win the Championship in his first try!

Thanks to each and every one of you guys, you make this league fun to run. I will have the breakdown of who needs to send to whom by Sunday. All money or cigars must be received by the person that is owed no later than Jan. 18th.

Another great season in the books! Thanks Brian for putting this together.

Congrats Justin....incredible comeback bro!!

Apologies for the delay, but I will have the payout breakdown posted tonight when I get home from work.

Here ya go, Gents.... Remember that if you are receiving money, you must deduct your $75 entry fee from your winnings!

Smellysell - 1st Place $400
Doc Wylie $75
BigJake $75
Nashkicker $75
Drunkfish3 $75
Jonesy -$25

Ye Olde Short Fugger - 2nd Place $250
monty $75
modo22 $75
Baldy $25

Brickhouse 3rd Place $100
Jonesy $25

Jonesy 4th Place fiver from last
monty

Those that are owed... send your info to those that owe you! Since I was late posting the breakdown, deadline to send funds or cigars is next Wednesday the 18th.

Thanks again guys, I love doing this league! Always a lot of fun!

Ye Olde Short Fugger - 2nd Place $250
monty $75
modo22 $75
Baldy $25

You guys want to PayPoop? LMK.

Thanks again for running this Brian. I always look forward to it.