• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL07

neal-

just wondering what site you use?

also, if there is enough interest maybe we can start a CPFFL II

please keep us posted.

al

Thanks for the PM Neal.... I never saw the post.

You know my take on team count. If its about making the winner's pot bigger then charge a larger entry fee. :) Ten teams is plenty.

I'm in depending on when the draft is. No go for me Aug 23rd thru Aug 26th. Any evening outside that window is fine.

1.SamClemmons*
2.Alexgtp*
3.gtphale*
4.cookie_1978*
5.jonesy
6.Mr_Wolf*
7.wasy*
8.allofus123*
9.david2340*
10.lucasbuck*

These two guys are on the bubble.

11.sonovabum
12.cigarAl

I'm gonna leave it up to the 10 managers as to whether we add teams 11 and 12. Cast your vote. It will take a majority of 7 managers to add them. I will vote last if necessary.

We're gonna need someone to collect the cash, buy the prize smokes and ship them to the winners at the end of the season. A box of BRC's will be part of it... just in case I place.

The draft is set for August 27th at 4:00 pm. Anyone that still needs the league and login info pm me.

NA

Thanks for the consideration.

Please don't hesitate to keep your league as it is. While I would love to play I will understand if you want to keep it at 10.

I have participated in leagues both large and smaller and understand what happens as you get to larger numbers.

Thanks again guys.

Al

Thanks for the consideration.

Please don't hesitate to keep your league as it is. While I would love to play I will understand if you want to keep it at 10.

I have participated in leagues both large and smaller and understand what happens as you get to larger numbers.

Thanks again guys.

Al

Ditto here....

I completely understand if you guys want to keep it as is.

Gary

:cool:

I am in another league that has 14 teams. I will tell you that you really need to do your homework in that league. There are slim pickins at the end of the draft. The person that can find a sleeper or two can really help their team. I am fine with increasing the league to 12. More sticks for me to win. :sign:

It will take a majority of 7 managers to add them.

Thought my silence was deafening. Could always raise the entry if more cigars are needed for the winners.

No offense Al, Bum.

...and none taken.

As I said originally, I'd like to play IF THERE IS ROOM.

Most everyone from last year came back and I'm cool with that.

Do keep us posted on the progress throughout the season. I would like to keep up with how bad Neal is whooping everyone.

:cool:

Ya'll have fun!!

Just got back from vacation and seen this. I'll get back in again this year. I like that smaller league also so I vote for 10. Wow Alex looks like you could actually finish worse then last year. Collecting for cigars would not be a problem. Draft on the 27th so would have to have the cash by the 25th at the latest. So if its ok with Neal, that I do the ordering and so forth again, my addy is in my profile.

Only scoring I would like to see is maybe a point for every 5 yds rushing. Would make a RB more competive with WR's.

Okay. We stay at ten. Last year was 50 bucks a team, if you want to raise it, say so. Thanks for checking in and stepping up Hale. You got a PutPar addy? If anyone uses PutPar add a couple bucks for the service.

The problem I have with doubling the rb yardage ...er... 20 points for a hundred yards? Have I got that right?

NA

Whatever everyone wants to do on $$ is fine with me. Why not take a quick look at the cost of several box packages and see what kinda total we get. I'm completely in agreement that one should be BRC's. Offer up a couple of cigar packages we can choose from for $500 to $750. Entry would be $50 to $75 or somewhere in between. That way we don't dismiss a good prize pool of cigars if say it would only cost each person an additional few dollars.

As far as adding more points to the RB...... overkill. I say leave it like it is.

Also, noticed there is 6 people signed in on the Yahoo site. May want to contact the other 4 and give them the weekend to sign in or give up their spot since we have people waiting and willing. Draft being in 10 days or so we need to get everyone signed in and paid before then.

With the new use of RB's 100 yds is getting pretty rare. Most teams are going to a two back situation.