• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL07

With the new use of RB's 100 yds is getting pretty rare. Most teams are going to a two back situation. Only four guys avg 100 plus a game and one of them retired, and 2 in the 90's.

Can pay via gtphale@ilgpc.com, i'm sure this doesn't have to be mentioned but nothing about smokes in the memo. Just your username so I know who is paid up.

Steve - I am sending you $ 50.00 today via the mail. If we decide the buy-in is going to be higher, then I will send you addl funds. Let me know when the $ shows up. Thanks for handling this.

Yours truly, 2006 CPFFL07 2nd place winner.

I'd prefer to only send once so if we can establish the cigar pool and cost that would be great.

Steve - I am sending you $ 50.00 today via the mail. If we decide the buy-in is going to be higher, then I will send you addl funds. Let me know when the $ shows up. Thanks for handling this.

Yours truly, 2006 CPFFL07 2nd place winner.

BASTID!!! ;)
I'm cool with whatever you guys decide as far as smokes, and $$$... $50.00-75.00, sound good!!!

We'll with two more people involved thats an extra 100 bucks, so we might be fine with the 50 but i'm good with whatever.

Is this the correct list then Neal?

1.SamClemmons
2.Alexgtp
3.gtphale
4.cookie_1978
5.jonesy
6.sonovabum
7.cigarAl
8.Mr_Wolf
9.wasy

Nope. This one:

1.SamClemmons*
2.Alexgtp*
3.gtphale*
4.cookie_1978*
5.jonesy - newblett
6.Mr_Wolf*
7.wasy*
8.allofus123*
9.david2340*
10.lucasbuck*

NA

I am leaving town on the 22nd and will not be back until the day of the draft.
I'd prefer to only send once so if we can establish the cigar pool and cost that would be great.

1.SamClemmons*paid
2.Alexgtp*covered
3.gtphale* paid
4.cookie_1978*
5.jonesy - newblett paid
6.Mr_Wolf* paid
7.wasy* paid
8.allofus123* paid
9.david2340* paid
10.lucasbuck*

Make sure to pay an extra 1.75 to cover fees of paying online.

1.SamClemmons*
2.Alexgtp*
3.gtphale* paid
4.cookie_1978*
5.jonesy - newblett
6.Mr_Wolf* paind
7.wasy*
8.allofus123*
9.david2340*
10.lucasbuck*

Make sure to pay an extra 1.75 to cover fees of paying online.
Payment sent via PP!
Thanks for havin' me once again!!!

:thumbs:

1.SamClemmons*
2.Alexgtp*
3.gtphale* paid
4.cookie_1978* paid
5.jonesy - newblett paid
6.Mr_Wolf* paid
7.wasy* paid
8.allofus123* paid
9.david2340* paid
10.lucasbuck*

updated list of payee's cookie got a check in the mail yesterday might be yours. Wife hung it on my board so i'll check when I get home.

The draft is set for August 27th at 4:00 pm

Hey Neal is there a latter time for a draft? That just seems like a really bad time for most people. Most at work or on their way home. Draft was like 8 Cent. last year I believe and all but two made that draft. I'm off work on Monday so it doesn't matter to me.