• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL08 Fantasy Football

Three coaches from last year still not signed up.... do we know if they plan to get in or not?

Team Jonesy, stogieman72
Esplendidos, calebtemple
S.W.A.T., Hale
So Jonesy is out and it looks like sonuvabum is in. I've pm'd Hale and he hasn't answered for a week. I hope he's in since he's been handling the bank. calebtemple is Lucasbuck right?

NA

LOL, I can't recall what I was doing yesterday and you want me to remember whos who from last year? Hell, I thought Lucasbuck handled the bank.

I'm in. Sorry for the delay guys. I tried to sign up when I originally received the email from Neal but for some reason it didn't take. I meant to go back in the next day but of course I forgot. Thanks for not giving up on me!

I handled the bank, just send everything to me ;)

Hale has declined to rejoin. He's out. Who the hell is mustangbobo?
Okay, we need a banker... responsible for purchase and distribution of my... er the prizes.
I nominate Kenny.

NA

What would you like to know about me Mr. Clemmons? I'd love to be in if you'll have me. Good kickers go early, right?

Bob

What would you like to know about me Mr. Clemmons? I'd love to be in if you'll have me. Good kickers go early, right?

Bob

Right after the team "d". :D

Welcome. Did Neal tell you about the initiation dues? :sign:

I don't want to do it but since I'm unemployed and need the money I'll be your Huckleberry.

If my memory is correct we had a $50 entry last year and that got us 50 cigars for the prize pool. If thats where were at then put up your 2 box suggestions and make sure they average approx $235-$240 a box.

I personally would like to see us go to 3 boxes but will roll with whatever the league wants to do. Here's a sample I put together of a 3 box prize pool which averaged approx $70 a person.
Bolivar Royal Corona's
SLR Serie A's
Partagas Serie D #4's

Suggest away so I can have an idea of what everyone is thinking. The first of next week I'll get with the commish and we'll make a final decision on the cigars and prize pool. Once thats decided I'll instruct everyone how to pay up.

To the new coaches - in addition to our regular entry fee you will need to send me your franchise licensing fee. We only except premium cigars or cash. We never associate an amount with this licensing and leave it up to you as a kind of measurement of your commitment to the league. Don't embarrass yourself.

I would be fine with a $ 75 entry fee. Once we determine final cost, just shoot me a pm, and I will pooppoop you the $.

Update - Rob (cookie_1978) will now be the banker and everyone will need to wait for his instructions. The entry fee this year will be in the $75 range but please wait until you hear from Rob on this. He found us a great deal on a great mix and quanity of cigars and I think everyone will be pleased.

You newbie coaches still need to send me something. :cool:

Cool. I'm good with Cookie's mix as long as he's got my BRC's in there. Of course, I'm waaaay overdue for a fubar year.

NA