• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL08 Fantasy Football

So... newb. Are you the manager that has NOT signed his team into the league??? Shall we move on to the next person on the waiting list?

NA

Done and done. Keep your shorts on!!

:p

P.S. Thanks for having me this year.

OK - I have a firm total for the 5 boxes - $768.11. Total cost per team will be $ 76.81. My addy is in my profile. Checks are fine. As stated in the ff message board, the sticks will be held by the vendor until the end of the season. We still need to decide how to distribute the winnings at the end of the year. Lets start having discussion on the ff message board so we can finalize how many sticks I will get for 1st place. :sign:

OK - I have a firm total for the 5 boxes - $768.11. Total cost per team will be $ 76.81. My addy is in my profile. Checks are fine. As stated in the ff message board, the sticks will be held by the vendor until the end of the season. We still need to decide how to distribute the winnings at the end of the year. Lets start having discussion on the ff message board so we can finalize how many sticks I will get for 1st place. :sign:
Relax. We'll get all that sorted out after the season starts. Too much going on now with other drafts/leagues.

You??? In 1st place??? Were you at the same draft I was last night??? BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

NA

I get to kick your ass in the 1st week according to the schedule.

If you want a blind 5'r on the 1st week, just let me know.

Congratulation H. Upmanns - King and Reigning Champeen of the CPFFL08!

Nobody likes you.

NA

Congratulation H. Upmanns - King and Reigning Champeen of the CPFFL08!

Nobody likes you.

NA

Yeah, especially since the fugger came in to the playoffs the #4 seed and had to eek out a win in week 14 to get that.

Fugger!!

:p

Masterful Coaching on my part. :rolleyes:

3rd to last in overall points. 2 roster moves all year..4th seed in the playoffs . and beat up on some stiff lineups to bring it all home!!! :D

can't wait to smoke some great sticks!

Great job Alex. Your team showed up when it counted most.

By the way, the sticks won't be shipped until after the 1st.