• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CPFFL2012 Year 3 Draft Sun Aug 26th 7pm EST

Yea, doesn't matter who is out there, Rodgers is the consensus #1 pick of any league, expert, or player. When you have the same guy league fantasy n points for the past few years with no looming injuries and the team basically staying the same, it's a no brain pick.

The only undefeated team so far. History repeats itself. Who's going to knock me off?

Pick one up on waivers there are at least three good ones available for this week.

Well, Dan FINALLY did it in week 11....in an embarassing win for him by one point, with both teams under 100. I'm not sure if I should be more ashamed of the loss, or for Dan for winning with 93pts....LOL

Well, Dan FINALLY did it in week 11....in an embarassing win for him by one point, with both teams under 100. I'm not sure if I should be more ashamed of the loss, or for Dan for winning with 93pts....LOL

Ha! Missed this somehow. What a miserable week that was for both teams. So how do the playoffs work? The projected is showing the top 4 teams not the best two from each divisionn

Good Season guys. Sorry to Chester for beating him in the playoffs, again. Sucks with Miles Austin going down. Thanks for everything Jonesy. Congratulations Jake.

Finally, I win! Especially after having a similar season last year and went into the playoffs as the number 1 seed, only to get third place.

Congrats Jake for the great year from start to finish. A truly dominating team! So, this is what I've got. I'd appreciate it if someone would go back through the year and verify what I've come up with to make sure I haven't made a mistake.

1st place - Jake $300
2nd place- Monty $200
3rd place - Ketch $100

Highest weekly score - Ketch 172 week 6 $50
Highest player score - Marco - Doug Martin week 9 - 69 pts $50
Biggest differential - Monty 72 pts week 10 $50

Congrats Jake for the great year from start to finish. A truly dominating team! So, this is what I've got. I'd appreciate it if someone would go back through the year and verify what I've come up with to make sure I haven't made a mistake.

1st place - Jake $300
2nd place- Monty $200
3rd place - Ketch $100

Highest weekly score - Ketch 172 week 6 $50
Highest player score - Marco - Doug Martin week 9 - 69 pts $50
Biggest differential - Monty 72 pts week 10 $50

I re-scrolled. Looks good, IMO.

Great season guys. I thought it was going to be closer seeing as I was up 30 points going into Sunday! SOS showed the dominance he had all season.

Jonesy, thanks again for organizing. Can't wait til next year!!!