• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 4

I am raising my hand as I clearly need basic pass work.

John

I would love an opportunity to join if you will have me. my three month as a member is tomorrow.

I would like to be included if there is an open seat.

Art

I'd like to be counted in on this pass if you'll have me :thumbs: Thanks for putting this together!

Wow, this is going fast. I would like to participate if there's room. Thanks kingy!

Wow, this is going fast. I would like to participate if there's room. Thanks kingy!

Ah man...sorry brother! No more room!

:sign: Just kidding man, just kidding! I was wondering where you were. Welcome to the class!

My hand is raised if you will have me. I would like to get the experience and knowledge that comes with a pass. Will the cigars have the price on them so you know what will be acceptably to put back of equal or greater value.

One of the most important parts of a pass, if not the most important, is learning about cigars. Try and figure out your T/P's on your own, and if any help is needed, either post in the thread or send me a PM. We'll figure it out, no worries! I'll be rather lenient in this pass on the trades, but not too much. :D

Sounds good to me. Thanks in advance for being lenient on us newbies.
Sorry i forgot about the 3 month rule. Im still learning im a newbie I Know.

edit for the 3 month rule.

Argh, you seriously got me. My heart rate shot up then I noticed that the post continued. Whew!

Thanks to all the guys that pointed this pass out to me!

First post is updated with pass order and map. I went through and pulled addys from profiles of those that did not send via PM, however I still want addresses sent to me via PM just to make sure I've got the right one. Please get this to me if you have not already sent it.

If I can get all the addys in, I'm going to get this thing on the road Monday. Anyone have any objections? If not, Andy...you ready? :)