• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 4

Thanks for getting me in. Much appreciated.. PM coming with addy and i'm ready when you are.

I know I'm coming into the thread late, but if you can accomodate one more stop in Texas I'd love to join my first pass here.

~Boar

First post is updated with pass order and map. I went through and pulled addys from profiles of those that did not send via PM, however I still want addresses sent to me via PM just to make sure I've got the right one. Please get this to me if you have not already sent it.

If I can get all the addys in, I'm going to get this thing on the road Monday. Anyone have any objections? If not, Andy...you ready? :)

Ready to Rock and Roll my brother... I have my flak jacket on and set to go...
smiley-thumbs-up.gif

Andy

Is there still room?
I really want to participate in my first pass.
Is living outside the USA will be a problem?

P.M. sent with address, Although the one in profile is correct.

Don

I know I'm coming into the thread late, but if you can accomodate one more stop in Texas I'd love to join my first pass here.

~Boar

Send me your addy Boar.

Is there still room?

Jepe - Not sure how comfortable I would be shipping the entire box to Israel. How about being a virtual player? You post your T/P's, and I send your smokes to you, you send the puts to me? You would be the last in the pass. What say you?

Sign up is now closed. The bell just rang and class is in! Pass will be shipping out Monday to CigarMan Andy!

~Boar

Send me your addy Boar.

Is there still room?

Jepe - Not sure how comfortable I would be shipping the entire box to Israel. How about being a virtual player? You post your T/P's, and I send your smokes to you, you send the puts to me? You would be the last in the pass. What say you?

Sign up is now closed. The bell just rang and class is in! Pass will be shipping out Monday to CigarMan Andy!

Sound good to me,it even better and safer that way.
How do I know when its my turn ?
After the last guy on the list post is T/P's

Thanks for the add Kingantz, I am excited to be the last before coming home to you!

~Boar

Send me your addy Boar.

Is there still room?

Yes, once Darin (Golfantic) finishes his T/P's, it'll be your turn. :) Probably...in about 3 months. :laugh:

~Boar

Send me your addy Boar.

Is there still room?

Yes, once Darin (Golfantic) finishes his T/P's, it'll be your turn. :) Probably...in about 3 months. :laugh:

Nice play. Congrats Jepe, glad to have you aboard.

Greg

I just wanted to say thanks for putting this pass together and getting this on the road so quickly. I am sure us newbie's will learn a lot along the way.

John

I am so excited. If you need any help just ask. It looks like Andy can put in his P/T

Ed

I will post now since I have been given the Green Light.
sirengreen.gif
sirengreen.gif
sirengreen.gif
sirengreen.gif
sirengreen.gif

I am taking

1) Take - Diamond Crown Pyramid #3
2) Take - Don Pepin Black Lancero
3) Take - Padron 1926 No.2

1) Put - Diamond Crown Maduro Torpedo
2) Put - Ashton Vintage Cabinet #2
3) Put - Gurkha Titan

Hope they meet with your approval.

Okay class, instead of PM'ing me to approve T/P's, go ahead and post them on the board. I'd like for everyone to be involved in the process of determining if T/P's are good and if not, why. I'm hoping this will get some good discussions going. Don't be afraid to speak up. I may be throwing some little twists in throughout the pass, looking to see who's paying attention. ;)

Oh, and don't forget! Have some fun! :D

Those look good to me but I am still learning, so someone tell me I am silly or something.

I was wondering if the Gurka for the Padron was ok. I think that one may be alittle shy.

I'm not sure if your tossing out the high and low price on cigarcyclopedia greg..???

Could you clarify this one..

Art

I was wondering if the Gurka for the Padron was ok. I think that one may be alittle shy.

I'm not sure if your tossing out the high and low price on cigarcyclopedia greg..???

Could you clarify this one..

Art

I'm with you on this one. I'm not sure a Gurkha really equals a Padron 1926 but it's Greg's pass so we'll let him make the call.

Alright! We got a few responses, but a ton more in the pass that can throw in their thoughts.

Los made a suggestion for everyone to list their prices when posting T/P's. I'm thinking this may be a good idea. Post the price for each cigar and if they're questioned, give information on how the prices were determined. I would be very interested to see what thoughts each player has in determining the trade values.

Let's try it and see how it goes.