• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 4

315. Thanks for the contest Greg.

Since Greg said no Edits: I love posting after Brian, or seeing his posts, uhm avatar. :love:

Ya, well, I posted in the dark and couldn't see the keyboard....I figured that "e75" wasn't going to win it for me. :laugh:

315. Thanks for the contest Greg.

Since Greg said no Edits: I love posting after Brian, or seeing his posts, uhm avatar. :love:

Ya, well, I posted in the dark and couldn't see the keyboard....I figured that "e75" wasn't going to win it for me. :laugh:

Actually, I didn't even notice, I had posted after my first post and didn't realize if you post twice, it just combines your two posts instead of giving you two.

470. Thanks for the contest Greg.

If these are just your NC humi's I'd love to know what you've got hiding in the other ones. :whistling:

Lets take a stab at 358. Thanks for the contest/

505 and thanks for the contest Greg

Art

Still got a few more guesses to get in! C'mon fellers! :D

CigarMan Andy
DSAV101
jkim05
SiriusBlack
Jorel
drunkfish3
Spivy
LockOut
Mizicke5273
OzPod
wavescrashing

Carbonless/Wavescrashing - Any update on the pass?

I haven't heard from Mike yet. I'll send him another PM.

Below are my final P/Ts...note that I'm putting the Hemmie Maddie instead of the Natural :thumbs:

T (60) Gurkha Regent Torpedo / P (110) AF KingB
T (88) CAO Brazilia Gol! / P (111) Hemingway Short Story
T (105) CAO MX3 / P (112) Anejo #55
T (107) Esencia Corona Gorda / P (113) Hemingway Classic Maduro
T (108) Illusione Holy Lance / P (114) La Flor Dominicana Limitado III

OK, I'm doing some research as the pass is on its way to me. I can't find much on the Oliva MB2, since it hasn't been made for a while, and it doesn't say what size it is. The closest I've found is an average of about $10, but that sounds a little low. Also I don't know current Anejo prices, Vitolas prices are a couple years old, unless we're using them. Thanks guys!

CigarMan Andy
DSAV101
jkim05
SiriusBlack
Jorel
drunkfish3
Spivy
LockOut
Mizicke5273
OzPod
wavescrashing

Thanks and Hi gang. Sorry I haven't been posting, but I am in So Cal and having to use a 56k modem and phone line... OUCH. Going to see some of our BOTL while out here. Trying to check in from time to time.

Greg, thanks for all the hard work and the contest. I will guess 456...

Hope you guys are enjoying the pass. Smoke a good one for me and I will do the same for you...

Anyone in so cal that wants to get together let me know. Tina and I will be in Laguna Nigel on Wednesday, Maybe in Monrovia Thursday, Brea on Friday, Corona on Saturday and Torrance the rest of the time, and always looking to herf with friends.

Andy

Still several more to go with guessing. I don't think I missed anyone.

DSAV101
jkim05
SiriusBlack
Jorel
drunkfish3
Spivy
LockOut
Mizicke5273
OzPod
wavescrashing

We didn't hear back from Michael (Wavescrashing), so Brian (Carbonless) is going to go ahead and ship over to Jim (Mufflerman).

Brian - Be sure and post the DC# once you have it.