• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 4

Ok here are my first three puts. At least one more to follow.
T: CAO Anthem Coffin/ P: God of Fire 2006 Pyramid
T: Opus X Per. X/ P: LFD Factory Press Limitado I
T: Gurkha Grand Mater Dos Capas/ P: Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto
Here is some info on them.

-GOF Torpedos are now released in 10ct. boxes to certain GOF retailers, and the prices have dropped from the 2005's. Hence why I don't feel this is an over-put, but rather right on the $. The CAO America Anthems can also be found at quite a few b&m's (at least in the texas realm) as they all got the humidors and broke up the sets and sold them individually for $19/ stick.

-The LFD Limitado 1 hasn't been made in years. LFD is now producing the Limitado IV's, and soon the Limitado III's will be hard to find. This is considered one of the HTF's of the LFD brand, and they can't be picked up at a b&m typically for less than $12. Seeing as the cigar is no longer made, it's difficult to lock-in a price on them, however, the rarity is much greater than that of an opus, as the opus's are rare, but consistently produced, whereas the LFD's are no longer made, and never will be again. You can see BigJake's review and analyization of the smoke by clicking: HERE

Thanks Guys! Let me know what everyone thinks! thumbs-up.gif

-Seeing as how the pass is here. I will just make these my final p's and t's, pending approval.

PS I will also be out of town this evening, but back in town tom. early afternoon. So I will check for approval then.

Ok here are my first three puts. At least one more to follow.
T: CAO Anthem Coffin/ P: God of Fire 2006 Pyramid
T: Opus X Per. X/ P: LFD Factory Press Limitado I
T: Gurkha Grand Mater Dos Capas/ P: Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic Robusto
Here is some info on them.

-GOF Torpedos are now released in 10ct. boxes to certain GOF retailers, and the prices have dropped from the 2005's. Hence why I don't feel this is an over-put, but rather right on the $. The CAO America Anthems can also be found at quite a few b&m's (at least in the texas realm) as they all got the humidors and broke up the sets and sold them individually for $19/ stick.

-The LFD Limitado 1 hasn't been made in years. LFD is now producing the Limitado IV's, and soon the Limitado III's will be hard to find. This is considered one of the HTF's of the LFD brand, and they can't be picked up at a b&m typically for less than $12. Seeing as the cigar is no longer made, it's difficult to lock-in a price on them, however, the rarity is much greater than that of an opus, as the opus's are rare, but consistently produced, whereas the LFD's are no longer made, and never will be again. You can see BigJake's review and analyization of the smoke by clicking: HERE

Thanks Guys! Let me know what everyone thinks! thumbs-up.gif

-Seeing as how the pass is here. I will just make these my final p's and t's, pending approval.

PS I will also be out of town this evening, but back in town tom. early afternoon. So I will check for approval then.

All are approved, you're ready to go!

O.K. I have had some time to thumb through the pass. All looks well, the humidification looks good, and the packaging material is holding up. All the cigars appear to be accounted for. There doesn't appear to be any damage. My P's and T's are complete, and the list is updated. Here are the #'s for my puts.
#
120 GOF 2006 Carlito Robusto
121 LFD Factory Press #1
122 DP Cuban Classic Robusto

Thanks Greg and Friends!

I have sent Robbie a pm to see if he is ready.

O.K. I have had some time to thumb through the pass. All looks well, the humidification looks good, and the packaging material is holding up. All the cigars appear to be accounted for. There doesn't appear to be any damage. My P's and T's are complete, and the list is updated. Here are the #'s for my puts.
#
120 GOF 2006 Carlito Robusto
121 LFD Factory Press #1
122 DP Cuban Classic Robusto

Thanks Greg and Friends!

I have sent Robbie a pm to see if he is ready.

Thank YOU for playing Taylor! Was a pleasure having you in the pass!

Thank YOU for playing Taylor! Was a pleasure having you in the pass!

Greg, the pleasure was mine thanks for having me!

Robbie has confirmed he is ready. I will ship this out via usps click and ship tom.

Ok here are some initial P/T's. Let me know your thoughts.

T 121 LFD Factory Press #1
P 123 Arturo Fuente Between The Lines
T 63 FFOX Double Corona
P 122 Litto Gomez Small Batch #2
T 86 Arturo Fuente Untold Story
P 123 Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro

T 63 FFOX Double Corona

Robbie,

I don't know how everyone else feels, but these look great to me. Nice t/p's!

O.K. Package sent out DC# 0103 8555 7498 3161 1113

Guys,
This package is alot cheaper to send out click and ship than it is to walk it in the post office. It cost me 21.65 to send this out at an estimation of 10lbs. When I got to the post office, they scanned it in the computer, and weighed it. The total weight was 8lbs and 15oz. So it could have been even cheaper to send if I had of weighed it first.

Again thanks for having me,
- Taylor

Ok here are some initial P/T's. Let me know your thoughts.

T 63 FFOX Double Corona

Robbie, looks like you're good on all your T/P's! I'm showing the pass delivered yesterday, everything arrive okay?

Don - You're up!

Everything looks alright to me. The box can make it another couple of trips. Thanks for having me! Donz you ready for this?????

Final P/T's
T 63 FFOX Double Corona
P 124 Litto Gomez Small Batch #2
P 125 Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro

USPS Tracking #: 9101010521297984546879

Yes Im ready Pm returned.Im at work now will post p's and t's tonight
Don

OK here are my puts and takes

puts----------------------------------- Takes
Davodoff 100 anni ----------------------Opus toa
Tat RC 184-----------------------------A.F. between the lines
C.I. orange-------------------------------- C.I. Maroon
Ashton #2----------------------------------Mi barrio El acre
What do you guys think?

OK here are my puts and takes

puts----------------------------------- Takes
Davodoff 100 anni ----------------------Opus toa - Rarity might be on, however the Davi I'm showing ran around $22, the Opus is $25 (or $27.50 if you go with $55 for the set). Uh, but I'm thinking, that Davi is looking good IMO! :D
Tat RC 184-----------------------------A.F. between the lines - Looks like the Tat is good price wise, however is it reaching the rarity of the BTL?

C.I. orange-------------------------------- C.I. Maroon - Good!
Ashton #2----------------------------------Mi barrio El acre - I'm finding the Mi barrio around $10, the Ashton $11 - $12

What do you guys think?

Let's have some more input on these...

The Davi is listed at 335.99 for ten
and 144 for 5 onthe comparison shopper.what other sources are you using?

The Davi is listed at 335.99 for ten
and 144 for 5 onthe comparison shopper.what other sources are you using?

Ah so you're talking about an Anniversario (No. 1 tubed) and not the 100th Anniversary? If so, definitely a good trade IMO.

I remember seeing the Davi. annis for 25 in the shops, which is probably slightly over msrp. So in my opinion this is good.