• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 5

Pass is on the way Dan-O!! 12 hour turn around not bad.

DC#03091830000068566669

FYI it only cost me $9.50 to ship with DC.

The eagle has landed, when I get down slobbering all over myself, I will get down to business. Should I send it out tomorrow with the possibility of sitting in USPS over the weekend (yuck), or wait until Monday?

The eagle has landed, when I get down slobbering all over myself

Just make sure you keep it on yourself and off the smokes! :sign:

Should I send it out tomorrow with the possibility of sitting in USPS over the weekend (yuck), or wait until Monday?

I think either should be fine. The weather forcast is for cooler weather so we don't really have to worry too much about it sitting in a 100 degree warehouse. I haven't had bad luck when I send things out on Fridays.

Alright, I'm going to put the box out first thing in the AM, PM sent to Bigmanfromou.

Ok lets give these a try:

Take: #2 Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No.2 - $10.75
Put: #55 Anejo Shark (09)- $10.25

Take: #49 CAO LX2 Lancero- $6.72
Put: #56 Cain Maduro 6 x 50- $7.20
Take: #19 LFD DL Oscuro Lancero- $8.13
Put: # 57 Opus X No. 5 (07)- $9.00

Let me know what you guy's think!

I believe that size was a toro that Nash was going to put in.

Thank you! I posted from my phone and going back through the old pages takes forever or I would have done that myself.

I just went back and read the original post. This is what Greg put:

2) The package can be sent via USPS with a Delivery Confirmation (DC) number, UPS, or DHL. Each DC or tracking number will be written on the board once the package has shipped. If at all possible, sign up at USPS for CLICK-N-SHIP. Very simple and fast way to print your own shipping label, no muss no fuss at the Post Office, just drop it off (gees, I sound like an advertisement for USPS).

Doesn't say anything about insurance. I think it's your call.

I double checked that also, I was just curious what everyone before me was doing, or what's the usual method. I wouldn't even know how to value the box though, it's like those TV commercials.

One Cigar - $8
5'er of Cigars - $35
One tremendous box pass with 40 people on the list - Priceless

One Cigar - $8
5'er of Cigars - $35

:D Nice! Not sure what everyone else has done. Hopefully someone will post. My guess is that they didn't do insurance.

As far as I know, no one adds insurance to a pass. I do have CPI though.

I was looking at the CPI. Is that something you'd recommend for a newbie too?

I was looking at the CPI. Is that something you'd recommend for a newbie too?

It does say in the guidelines that the insured pass starter suggest that pass members join CPI. :whistling: I wouldn't mind sending a few sticks.

I double checked that also, I was just curious what everyone before me was doing, or what's the usual method. I wouldn't even know how to value the box though, it's like those TV commercials.

One Cigar - $8
5'er of Cigars - $35

Got a DC# for us? Go out today?

Julius - You ready for it right?

Delivery Confirmation™ # 0550 3699 3000 0259 6173

I had some major network issues here and wasn't able to get to the PO. Still working on it actually, I'm currently posting from my cellphone. I'm going to put it out tomorrow unless Monday is better.

Delivery Confirmation™ # 0550 3699 3000 0259 6173

I had some major network issues here and wasn't able to get to the PO. Still working on it actually, I'm currently posting from my cellphone. I'm going to put it out tomorrow unless Monday is better.

Ship it. Has Julius confirmed he's ready?