• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 5

What's the rarity factor on the Firecracker?
I know I don't have anything to do with this, but I was wondering the same thing. I know you're not going to find them on Joes daily deal. Is it the age of the 5 vegas?

IMO there is not much rarity when i searched online for them you can buy a box for MSRP. That to me means not much rarity. My $.02
ok Thanks

Take - #7) Ashton ESG 20 Year Salute
Put - #43) Padron 40th Anniversary

Take - #13) Don Pepin Firecracker
Put - #44) 5 Vegas Limitada '06

Take - #37) Tatuaje Reserva SW
Put - #45) Camacho 10th Anniversary

Here's what I've got for Chester's Take/Puts, they all look good. Approved!

Now...who's next? :D

HAHAHA i guess me. Well here they are again

Take #8 AVO 80th $12.93 Put #46 Tat Conjuno 2003 $13.00

Take #14 Don Pepin Vegas $6.62 Put #47 Paddilla Habano (Burberry Ed.) $7.00

Take #6 AF Untold Story $13.50 Put #48 AF Between the Lines $14.25

Take #29 Padron 5000 Mad $6.50 Put #49 CAO LX2 Lancero $6.73

What's the rarity factor on the Firecracker?
I know I don't have anything to do with this, but I was wondering the same thing. I know you're not going to find them on Joes daily deal. Is it the age of the 5 vegas?

I'm not familiar with Two Guys Smoke Shop but they appear to have them in stock for $99.99 a box.

Linky

I did a blind taste test sampler in a round robin style taste off through 2 guys smoke shop a bit ago. Given it was not a normal purchase and the cigars had to be handled quite a bit to take off the bands and put on new ones. They shipped the new rounds very fast and the cigars seemed to be in good overall condition, maybe a little dry after shipping if anything. I had one of the rounds come in very dry and a good number of the cigars cracked and after I contacted them they replaced them very quickly.

Overall... probably not the best vendor for cigar condition, but if you give them a little down time they shouldn't be a problem.

I knew I remembered hearing about that vendor somewhere. FWIW, I think that they handled a difficult situation pretty well. Even joined CP to face the firing squad.

As for the puts and takes, I'm ok with those.

C'mon class, let's get some discussion going on Takes/Puts once they're up. Agree? Disagree? If so, why?

Anyone have comment on the Avo and Tat trade?

C'mon class, let's get some discussion going on Takes/Puts once they're up. Agree? Disagree? If so, why?

Anyone have comment on the Avo and Tat trade?

I think his T/P's look good, as they are all pretty damn close. The quality for quality also matches up nicely I think. :thumbs:

I think the Avo/Tat trade is a good one. The 80th is a great cigar, yet can found decently easy, and the Tat Cojonu's are great smokes as well. It would be hard to have me choose between the two, and that to me is an indication of a good swap.

All I'm saying that if those sticks are still in the box when we meet up, I'm doing a snatch n dash

I was eyeing the Firecracker but wasn't too bothered that you took it but your brother on the other hand....

Nasty just don't take that Don Carlos from me and we will be good. We can go "fishin" together. You catch em and I'll gut em!!
laugh.gif

ok guys here it is......DC 0103 8555 7498 2093 7873 :thumbs:

Excellent turnaround Alan, thank you sir! Great job on the take/puts as well! Be sure to stick around and keep giving input, will hopefully have a contest or two (one shortly).

Thanks again!